Crushing/squeezing. Huge strong muscular man bearhugging or scissoring a smaller ripped guy, or a huge constrictor snake vs an olympic gymnast.

Mine is knocking a hot collegiate type jock out and playing with his body. Also hot guys being murdered/raped by freddy krueger, jason, Michael myers etc.

To be shrunk down and swallowed alive by a cute guy feeling the warm, wet, soft fleshy membranes of his upper digestive tract, having him place an air tube into his stomach so I can be exposed to being broken down by his stomach acids for the maximum period of time. Bathing in chyme that used to be part of my body.

Anal fisting with a tight asshole, leading to an unexpected enema, expelling every last drop of smelly shit inside their body while being burnt alive.

Yeah guys who never wipe, wearing shitty pants, stinking of stale piss, filthy gear, rank pits. Especially homeless men with big fat shitters. Zits and scabs round shithole. Open sores. Made to lick. Forced sucking pus out of infected piles.

im honestly very 'vanilla' myself. i dont have any 'freaky fetishes' at all. But i do have a 'freaky' and unsual way of thinking of stuff.

I LOVE getting my cock sucked :} that's honestly my most favorite thing :} i love feeling a man's fresh wet strong mouth gliding up and down my shaft and glands :} and feeling him salivate all over my penis and feeling his saliva absorb threw the thin freshly shaved flesh of my penis, a part of him becoming part of me :} it's sooo erotic :}

while im sitting back with my legs spread, surrendering to him :} giving him power :}

then when he spits on my cock EXACTLY LIKE THIS:

and i feel and hear it strike my penis and pelvis. and feeling him slurp and drag his wet tounge all over my inner theighs :}

it's soooo erotic :}

and espically when he edges me for serveral hours bringing us closer and closer.
while i'm sniffing on a fresh bottle of poppers, making me MUCH MORE VUNURABLE to all the sensations he's exposing me too :}

then finally when he makes me orgasm, and i ejaculate inside of his mouth and he swallows my sweet protein filled sperm which all of it's vitamins and nutrients is absorbed in himself to build up his muscles. In a way he's literally 'feeding' off of me for his own gain :}

IT'S SOOOO HOT!

if only i could find a man who thinks of it that way :p lol

I really love sleepy fetish, any kind of method, chloroform, choke holds, anesthesia, drugged drinks, sleeping pills, hypnosis, anything that makes me unconscious to be played with, i also have an underwear fetish, I love wearing and watching guys wear sexy underwear like jockstraps, thongs, speedos, bikini briefs, i prefer it more than naked even if that's weird to most people

Quite simple really, have a guy press a knife to my belly as I do same to him and see who draws blood first ......... awesome ....... you do have to jab the blade now and again ;-)

My Heartbeat. Being beaten in a battlefield Mano-A-Mano knife fight and stabbed through my heart. Have my hands tied behind my back, standing shirtless beside three or four shirtless young guys, all of us shot through the heart

Being Buried Alive, or Being cremated alive as long as I'm wearing spandex.

I love when guys struggle and resist and then play dead. Ideally favourite method is "stabbed". I love when the guys are masculine and tough and resist and struggle a lot and then gasp and tell me to fuck off or some other last words and then die dramatically in my arms. then i use their limp body as they play dead.

Back