Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
    Forum Inhabitant

What's your weird fetish?

I know each of us have unique fetishes. I have hands and feet fetishes. What are yours?

mine is someones bulging tongue out while there eyes are crosseyed/looking as if dead n strangled while crosseyed...

Forum Regular
    I'm with you Blitz on FEET. I also love beheading.

Heartbeats, and body mods (tatts and piercings) I love a really nice tattoo!

Forum Regular
    I lave a neck / throat / adams apple fetish. I could play with a guys apple all day or have a guy play with mine. Makes me rock hard. Love to strangle guys with bare hands face t face and be choked out as well. Love to watch guys be hanged and strangled...

I have more fetishes than I can count. I love all the usual kink games (bondage, S&M, fisting, WS) but especially I love any game that's dangerous: doing kidnap/rape scenarios, getting bagged/strangled, electricity, mutilation...

once you are in unconciousness,I will do everything to make fun.and everything of you will become my fetish then
    Last edited by seshio; 14-03-12 at 03:17 AM.

Forum Regular
    dirty underwear skid marks ripe asses humiliation of soldiers, please don't judge lol

Forum Lurker
    being the patient during medical roleplay

Forum Newcomer
    Fart fetish - the weirdest of all

Forum Regular
    I've been I've got even more weird: sometimes I imagine being beheaded and then a skewer slid up my ass and out my headless torso...slowly turning over and open pit for a feast of enemy soldiers or even my own comrads after pulling the short straw. As my torso slowly turns my cock slaps my thigh...I've been decapitated in orgasm so my meat is rich with testosterone to provide extra flavor; my buns are still tensed in orgasm and my feet are flexed, my toes are curled and my back is arched. My head on the pike in front of the bbq pit shows off my hot cumface, with gobs of thick spunk dripping out of my mouth and down my chin from the guys that pleasured themselves as my body was being marinated. What's really weird is that I sometimes get boned imagining how the next morning all of the guys are sitting in the barracks toilets...a long row of toilets with no partitions, a squeezing me out their assholes. As they squeeze every time I slide past their prostates and the little bit of testosterone still left in their shit massages them and gives their thick cocks a twitch. Loud farts fill the air as the guys talk about what a great meal I made. Now that's weird!

' Now that's weird'.
    Have to agree with you there, waikiki! But then I'm just as weird - guys dead in their undies, shitting their underwear as they die, especially hanged or strangled (but any death where they piss and shit themselves is hot for me). And I like the angel lust of a good hanging of course - but the shit in their pants is actually hotter for me.
    If you're kissing Death make sure you've got a blue protruding tongue.
    I didnt know about the role of urine in the preparation of cloth...Oh fuck, Ive spent three days reading about lichens!

Forum Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by deaddirty View Post
    ' Now that's weird'.
    Have to agree with you there, waikiki! But then I'm just as weird - guys dead in their undies, shitting their underwear as they die, especially hanged or strangled (but any death where they piss and shit themselves is hot for me). And I like the angel lust of a good hanging of course - but the shit in their pants is actually hotter for me.
    That's exactly what makes me BONE HARD.

well then, waikiki, would you like me to eat you? Just kidding :p anyway that's the weirdest thing I've ever heard. I always thought I'm the weirdest one on earth, and now I feel like somebody else is taking my place...

emmmm...well apart from a slight interest in guys bulges - maybe I'm also into tight jeans - perhaps short shorts - possibly I like dead guys wearing a uniform... and maybe I might just be attracted to hung guys....but other than that I don't really have much of a fetish....

Quote Originally Posted by gloriousdeath View Post
    That's exactly what makes me BONE HARD.
    Hey - and you live in southeast asia, the Mount Olympus of hanging - and yiu're asian and like whites, I'm white and lime asians. I think I'm in love with you, can we hang together?
    If you're kissing Death make sure you've got a blue protruding tongue.
    I didnt know about the role of urine in the preparation of cloth...Oh fuck, Ive spent three days reading about lichens!

Thread Information