My fantasy is to gutpunch and torture drunk homeless men. To sink my fist in their relaxed stomach.Hear them fart and smell the gas from their intestines mixed with the greasy stench of their bodies. Finger their navels as hard as I can and finale cut their abdomens to lick and bite their guts. Strong enough?

My fetish is that I'm not able to stop myself imagining being tortured while I'm in chains like a dog is. Also loving dead soldiers in uniforms and slow games involving knife.

Enjoying intimate contact and sex with someone's body after they are no longer inside of it. (For some reason I don't yet fully understand, it's important to do that within just a handful of hours after they have left).

mine is the heart, i like listening to it , laying my hand on a warm soft chest and feeling it, getting one hot so i can make his heart pound, also like playing sacrifices, and being a vampire.

Amen to that!! You can have the body, useless to me. I will take the head. Only if he is handsome. I don't like messy, rotting or old dead heads..fresh and still warm.

Hot cocky guys who are complete dicks on the street. Or body builders in the gym completely Heterosexual muscle guys that get pushed into a pool or lake and can't swim. then they beg me to rescue them and even offer sexual favors when they are rescued.. only to not be rescued. I offer them a pole to grab and then I slowly let the pole go and they slip under. All that working out building their muscles can't rescue them, it only pulls them under. Seeing the bubbles raise while I jerk off in the water and watch them settle at the bottom of the pool. Guaranteed boner!!

In general I have two fetishes, Gear, and decapitation. Within these it can get very specific depending on my mood. For example, recently I've been fantasising about being a novice adventurer exploring an ancient pyramid with a hot alpha-male archeologist when suddenly he trips a booby-trap which springs into action instantaneously, he turns to face me with a worried expression then his neck starts to bleed and his head rolls off and I'm alone with the body for some time.
I find traditional decapitation by execution to be so boring.

Cadarvel...that is hot!! :) I am also into creative beheadings and decapitations.

giving facials in public/outdoor places, getting head not necessary
masculine rough guys
ambiguous guys
feminine crossdressers (no drag-queens, no t-girls) funny I went through all three stages myself feminine, ambigious, tough
Im OK with girls but I dislike vagina; the thought of having came out of one makes me nauseous

Last edited:
I love emo/goth/ alternative guys. I love slit wrists/thighs and self-harm in general. I love when the guys are skinny, as skinny as possible. I love it when hip bones and collar bones show. I hate muscles. I generally have a depression kink. I love the misery. I like it when it's someone else's misery, not mine. Suicides in general are hot.

I would love to watch a skinny emo guy guy self-harm. I would also love to watch him overdose on some kind of pills and die in pain for hours, I don't want him to pass out though. There would be be blood, pills, razor blades and vomit everywhere. :hearthrob:

For me it is to role play, playing dead, in tight jeans or all leather. I love to look at the dead guys death stare and play with his dead body.

I like medium torture like punch, kick, whip, get bloody. Those MMA or fight club thingy. Sweat and blood. Delicious! I like watching a guy with toned body get lynched. I like CBT.

For some reason, one fetish I have is to sit in a chair with plastic bag over my head while someone sucks me off as I pass out.

I love to play navel , abs stabbing , like a samurai who commit seppuku ( harakiri ) to cut open his abs then pull all his intestines out . if any one u guys interested to role play navel stabbing with me , just add my skype : chienbinhbatbai ( jack ng ) hope to meet who have same festish like me !

Back