Mine has always been to reanimate some stud like Frankenstein's monster. That has always been a fetish of mine as long as I can remember. Totally weird and embarrassing.

emmmm...well apart from a slight interest in guys bulges - maybe I'm also into tight jeans - perhaps short shorts - possibly I like dead guys wearing a uniform... and maybe I might just be attracted to hung guys....but other than that I don't really have much of a fetish....:yes:

Uniforms are hot for me. Biggest turn on - soldiers killed defending unjust tyrant. They had a job to do and lost their lives.

I like handsome cut off heads...love them..quick, clean and still fresh...makes me cum....LiveLeak-dot-com-4eb_1407196993-6_14071972101.jpg LiveLeak-dot-com-b2a_1396650207-1533763_1515457408681428_1676382767_n_1396650083.jpgHOSTELII7 (1).jpgscreen-shot-2015-08-12-at-7-19-48-am.jpg anybody share this with me? I also am into body swapping, head transplants and boots..love to see booted hot men beheaded...their heads laid on their boots..

Last edited:
One fantasy is to meet the local coroner or mortician. Need to make that happen so they can call me when they find fresh meet. Would love to walk in to the coroners office, strip down and walk in and see that dead body knowing the coroner is watching. He sees me climb on the table and slowly make love to the corpse. As I am sucking on that dead cock, the coroner comes in and fucks me. I would love to be filmed taking dead cock. Would also love to go out on calls when he has to pick up the body. I will be naked in the van just waiting for that fresh dead meat. another fantasy is to just go to funerals and when no one is looking put my hand down their pants and feel that dick

A few fetishes of mine:

- cradle carrying
- hogtie bondage (when the sub is nude)
- creased soles of 'dead' or unconscious feet (if they're face down, or the person playing with them has creased them with his hands

i love for arms and upper arms. am i the only one? love necks as well. and under arms.

I know this isn't really a "fetish" but I like to apply pressure on my bowels by crossing my arms over my stomach and then lie on them, when they aren't full... It makes me feel like I'm getting stabbed in the guts- just maybe without the extra pain that comes with it... I know it's weird (but I guess that's what you'd rather want it to be! :tongue for you:)

I love hanging-up arrogant little shit-heads on the cross, where they learn the reality of "suffering". They get down only after the agreed-upon time limit, which is ALWAYS far longer than these little gym-boi faggots think they can bear. They do suffer, but always return for more, so I must be too merciful.

Last edited:
There is a danger though - what if one of those arrogant little shit-heads ended up being the focus of a major world religion for the next 2,000 years?

One would have to be suicidal to allow himself to be used like this. It looks like it would be very easy to die by mistake.

my weirdest is probably the sight of seeing the things on this site i love the site a lot i don't know if that qualifies as a fetish or not but i do get aroused seeing the stuff on this site

Back