Got a thing for testicles. Love to suck 'em, love to fondle 'em, love to tie a guy up and slowly crush 'em and beat 'em until he comes completely unglued. Grab one of mine in each hand and squeeze them long enough and hard enough and you can make me cum without touching my dick.

My fantasy is to tie them off and slowly nail each one to a butcher block, pounding on them with the hammer as the nails are driven deeper and deeper into the nut meat until there's no possible way the nails are coming out with my balls still intact. Then I hook electrodes to each nail, crank the power level to "Hi" and set the on/off switch timer for 1 minute. With a razor, I make a half-inch cut through the skin at the top of my scrotum just under my dick and then cuff my hands behind my back and try to count down the seconds in my head. Suddenly, an enormous jolt of pain bursts up from my nuts and I instinctively try to pull my balls away, but the nails have my balls trapped and they're not going anywhere. I begin to panic that the pain is 100 times worse than I imagined it would be and I've made myself helpless to stop the flow of electricity. After a few minutes of some of the most intense agony a man can suffer, I can actually see smoke rising from the nails and I can smell the distinct odor of burning flesh. I realize my balls are literally being cooked from the inside out and the only way I can stop the pain is to pull my own nuts off and leave them there nailed to the block. Fortunately, I remembered to score the skin of my scrotum so it would tear off more easily.

Hmmm... would I do it? If I did, how much could I take? Most importantly, where did I leave the key to those fucking handcuffs???

Would also be hot to force a guy to sit on the ground, tie him up and lay his balls out in front of him and taunt him by smashing and kicking them with my naked foot for a while, and then stand on them with all my weight until I could feel them seem to disappear from beneath my foot as they collapsed and emptied their contents into his scrotum.

Nips and nuts for me. Tie a built, smooth dude to a post. Slice off a nipple, slip it into my mouth, chew, and swallow. The other nip I just want to chew on until it's gone and in my gut and his chest is a bloody mess. As to the nuts, I slice open the sac and pull both out, to dangle. Then just suck on each one for a while before cutting one off and laying it on a plate, to be sliced and eaten. Finally, bite hard into the other one, still attached to the dude. If he's still alive, he'd be lurching and thrashing and screaming, and I'd be chewing and jacking off. Eventually, I'd use my knife to slice into his smooth muscles and lick his blood. A sadistic cannibal can find lots to satisfy his desires. All he needs is a beautiful man, a knife, and his teeth.

My favourite fetish is to have a guy play with my body, as I pretend to be dead. Being manipulated while I am limp and totally unresponsive is a huge turn on for me. Wish I had an opportunity to reciprocate. That would be a turnon. The guy doesn't have to be dead, just pretending to be dead.
I came without touching myself while it was happening to me.

My best fantasy when rubbing one out is having by back whipped to a bloody mess - even being whipped to death!! Anything with whips gets me hard!!!

My favourite fetish is to have a guy play with my body, as I pretend to be dead. Being manipulated while I am limp and totally unresponsive is a huge turn on for me. Wish I had an opportunity to reciprocate. That would be a turnon. The guy doesn't have to be dead, just pretending to be dead.
I came without touching myself while it was happening to me.

yeah mine is to have a handsome blondsome strong champion bodybuilder who is 'out cold' probably drugged....and I can do what ever I want with his magnificent body.... all night....a muscle worship oil massage session then inserting dildos deep in his shit tunnel and then fucking his throat and ass filling his guts with huge wads of my hot cum

I've got a bunch. I'm really, really attracted to androids/cyborgs, anything with a gasmask on it (as long as its a real gasmask, not one of the sleek 'fetish' ones), Nazi uniforms, fucking in disgustingly dirty basements... I have a borderline obsessive love of giving head, particularly in aforementioned filthy basements.

I love being bitten and choked, holding someone down and feeling their chest pounding...this is turning into less of a fetish list and more of a "I'll love you if you let me x, y, z".

hearts. always been fascnated by them. there has been more than one occasion that ive actually listened to a young mans heart. typically a drunk friend asleep. i do fantasize about ripping the still beating hearts out thier chests and any hot muscley lad i see walking around.. knives, bullets are okay in hearts but removal, still pumping that hits the spot eveytime.

Out of curiosity, have you ever eaten one? Obviously not a human heart, that'd be a bit hard to get away with, but a cow heart or other animal heart?

They taste fantastic, and holding one and being able to play around one is pretty nice as well.

Beef heart is good prepared in a pressure cooker. Then boil macaroni in the broth an put chunks of American cheese in it. A pig heart is more like a human heart in size and density. Its good pickled and sliced.

Hmm, I've never done anything with them but fry it up in a pan. Pressure cooker sounds pretty good though, the first time I cooked one it got awfully tough and overcooked.

Seeing a guy being suffocated or drowned turns me on. The ultimate scene for me would be either he have his face pushed down a pillow or have someone hand smothered him. The more he struggled and kick and the more noise he makes the better. Same thing with drowning, the kicking and struggling really turns me on.

Nipples. Being shot, stabbed, arrows especially, in the nip is my favorite. Except, of course, when I'm the shooter! Like smooth guys not too muscular writhing as an arrow or knife penetrates that tender bud.

Out of curiosity, have you ever eaten one? Obviously not a human heart, that'd be a bit hard to get away with, but a cow heart or other animal heart?

They taste fantastic, and holding one and being able to play around one is pretty nice as well.

nah i havent tried heart. for some reason animal hearts dont intrest me at all only human.. i do fantasize about eating a human heart.. im picky with my own type i <3 muscle guys.... the heart that is the same as a human heart and could even be used in transplants is a pig's heart believe it or not.. dahmer interests me how he boasted about eating that 22 yr old hikers heart to police i wonder what was actually said and was he alive when he ripped it out his chest?.. another killer that interests me is that gay killer clown. i think if he didnt let some of his victims go i think 2 of em.. he might have lasted alot longer indeed. the thing with known mass murderers is they become wreckless and make mistakes... get a heart as it would appear excuse the pun.. now look at jack the ripper, thats a genius the only downfall was he was straight...

Last edited:
Jack the Ripper never really interested me, maybe because he's so incredibly overhyped, maybe because he only ever killed a whopping 3 whores. Either way.

Dahmer is one of my personal favorites, too.

Back