gettin shot in the belly in a tight black turtleneck or whitet shirt.

i luv getting my eyes fucked....kneeling in front of a dude, with a hard cock head in my eyes...cum in my eyes, getting robbed, hung, noosed up, bagged, strangled, gun play, face seran wrapped, knife to my throat while i suck cock like a whore =) oh jeez, im a freak. lol

I like eating very rare meat while looking at gory photos (although I don't practice this particular fetish all that often these days!) I'm also turned on by car wrecks.

Nothing is hotter than a guy nude, tied, thick rope around his neck, and then watch him dance at the end of it.

So many...

hands, gloves, HOM, GOM, suffocation, strangulation, sleeper holds, chloro, armpits, sweat stains, beards, tight (shiny/net/sleeveless) clothes on muscled guys, vore, monsters, forced swallowing (whatever it is), smoking, leather and... voices.

Ok, a lot of turn ons. Probably forgot some.

eh, lot of people think CPR is weird...

Just slightly. But who cares, as long as _you_ get a good shot from it? :wink:
We should enjoy our Likes.

While I have the usualy kinks and fetishes for a gay guy...Hairy men, beards, Jockstraps,leather,shackles and cock & nipple rings. I also have to admit to hairy wet sweaty armpits, getting my bearded face into a hot hairy ass licking that tight hole and man juices precum, cum & piss.

My most unique kink is chatting on line about other mens kinks and most secret fetishes. BTW I do consider my coversation to be very private.

Medical exam...milking, especially restrained.....gives me a stiffy every time

Hi boydahlia, awesome fetish. would love to chat with you sometime about you experiences with real exams and any videos you would recommend... Thanks for posting :)

Back