My two major feet fetishes are having a foot buddy sit across from me on the sofa with his feet up on the table so I can sniff and kiss and lick his feet while he watches me and slowly massages his cock, me getting so turned on my dick throbs and I'm dripping strands of precum as I stroke as gently as I can and stop before I cum. Then we switch places and I'm on the sofa and he's getting off on my feet. It's OK when a suck buddy lets you lick his feet, but it's so awesome watching another dude really getting hard and closer and closer to cumming as you feel his tongue licking your own feet and the way he's loving sucking your toes. It's hard to stop from finishing yourself off when you're face is buried in another mans feet, but when we both can and ease up for a while the sex after is so incredible.

I like throat play, breath control. I like imagining getting slowly crushed in a large snake's coils, or slowly pressed in a hydraulic press (Terminated!) . I like feet, with nice straight and spaced toes, I like everything around BDSM, playing dead, navels, belly torture / abuse (I can't get enough of that). I have a strong vore fetish, and one of my weirdest fetish is I would love to be licked all over by a bunch of lions, with occasional nibbles among the licking and when my skin is completely softened by their licking, they gently brush their fangs on my belly like tickling me at first and then they press a bit more like giving me a deep tissue belly massage...

I forgot, I also love all human sacrifices stuff, kinda like in the movie Apocalipto, when the aztecs sacrifices their victims holdimg them on some altar limbs spreaded then the priest stabs the victim, cutting just bellow the ribcage and through the diaphragm muscle to cut out the still beating heart..... who wants my heart? ;-)

Several, things are hot to me ... But the thought of a passed out guy - totally Out of it .. Slowly removing his shoes - savoring the aroma - then the socks! I love guys feet!!!

Butchering a guy like a pig. hold him tight by my assistants. cut his throat or jugular veins and save the blood to the ever waiting container underneath, as he struggles at first and become weaker while his blood life about to drain. Then, on a butcher block, lay him on his back, slit the belly, remove the intestines, kidneys, liver and heart. Then, I have option if I spit roast him or cut into pieces for cooking.

i really have interest to strangle dead those guys who have big noses..those pointing, sharp, balloon-like nose really get me up..i will be in heaven to see their face struggling to dead while seeing their feet jerking all over until the process end..i will have my climax..so erotic...

My fetish are male feet, cute head and good looking hands. I love clean pale feet. And there are things that make me crazy and wetting my mouth. there are clearly cut off feet near the head on the table, or on the dish. My cumming dream is: Cute guy with black hair, takes off his shoes, socks and then his right foot from the ankle. Then he kisses his foot fom each toe to heel, then he gives me detached foot, i start lick the sole and between toes and he starts kiss me from the top side of toes, so toea slide brtween our lips and tongues. Then he cums onto the sole of his taken off foot and served it with small ice cream balls between toes and we together lick it from his foot. Then he takes off his left foot and covers both feet with one more cum portion and cooks them in the oven. Then he cut his baked feet into pieces like chicken (toes with slices of meat at bones) and we starts our feet feast!!!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...6439857.151332.510156305677430&type=1&theater

I ddream also about playing with cute head. Put cut off cockhead into the head's mouth and then kiss lips with tongue. And cut off feet i'd put soles up under the head.

leather jackets, leather jeans, military boots, racing leathers. Prefer to fuck around with guys wearing leather or just fucking the hell out of the leather...humping it until I shoot my jizz all over it.

EDUCATION TIME: a fetish is an attraction to in inanimate object. thus the majority of you that "think" you have a fetish, like an attraction to a cock, butt, etc. don't have fetishes.

EDUCATION TIME: a fetish is an attraction to in inanimate object. thus the majority of you that "think" you have a fetish, like an attraction to a cock, butt, etc. don't have fetishes.

How about a fetish for other mens' feet or other guys and you getting beheaded. Of course the neck and head are also part of a man like his cock, or butt?

According to wikipedia:
"Foot fetishism, foot partialism, foot worship, or podophilia is a pronounced sexual interest in feet. It is the most common form of sexual fetishism for otherwise non-sexual objects or body parts."
this means the object of fetish can be a body part, as long as it is normally considered non-sexual.

How about a fetish for other mens' feet or other guys and you getting beheaded. Of course the neck and head are also part of a man like his cock, or butt?

It's hot to think that my fetish for feet is the most common fetish, meanwhile I grew up believing that I was the only guy in the world that was attracted to feet. You've got to wonder why it's so easy to tell a guy you want to suck his dick but still feel it's weird to tell him you want to suck his toes

Play with my sleeping body, am str8 but have always fantasised.

You read my mind man.

I also have a fetish for big buckles, Western and business apparel, being knocked out and being carried away or abducted while unconscious.

How about fire and burning? Does that fall under this definition of fetish?
I get instantly aroused when I feel flames on my bare butt. Just staring into a fire gets me going, though I usually picture myself naked getting consumed by the fire.

My fetish is to eat the meat of a young male's muscular, perfectly shaped legs and thighs... smooth skinned, hairless... perfect calves are a must... not overbuilt, just a set of perfect, "pretty' legs... and a nice ass too. I want Adonis' legs to devour...

I love it man, cos it also my fetish too. I will like to sleep with the dead body and molest him all night long.
Let be friend?
I am Dylan from Singapore.

I love Fake dead guy been strangled to death, choke, stabbed and would like to molested the dead body, I love to take part on the role-play as Killer.
I love to watch guys be hanged and strangled...

I love to strangle guys with bare hands face to face and be choked out till tongue tuck out and cum till he dead.

I am from Singapore.

I wish my dream would come thru.

My email : jeffcind1@gmail.com

Hope to be friend?

Dylan

Back