being stalked by a sexual predator who has a leg fetish, and i invite the trouble by wearing short shorts (which i often do)

Feet, brutal tickling, running tights, muscular legs.

mine is about being tortured in my gut, my lower belly with punches kicks, trampling, preesed with tools, sticks, ropes, getting punched and pressed till i passed out, then may be staabed in my lower lower belly or being tied and kicked till my intestines explote

Perfect, matheussouza. Definitely into having my smooth, muscular body overpowered, raped and murdered. I would experience a terrible involuntary arousal as you were mastering and hurting me, which would increase the humiliation I already felt at being so dominated. And the humiliation would make me even more turned on!

Maybe I would be imprisoned and rendered unconscious repeatedly, used, filled, controlled, degraded and forced to unwilling orgasms again and again until my naive mind was destroyed and I was finished off at last.

Me getting shot in the chest. That's my biggest one. Other handsome athletic muscular young men getting shot in the chest.

Men in blue jeans and no shirt. Men in blue jeans and tank tops. Men in blue jeans and V-neck shirts or shirts unbuttoned to expose their chests. Men cumming in their jeans as they die from gunshot wounds to their chests. Men with post-death erections.

Getting drafted into the military and sent on a doomed mission and getting machine gunned in the chest or a bullet in the heart from a sniper.

Firing squads. Getting tied up to a post without a blindfold.

Men taking bullets in their chests for their girlfriends. Men getting shot in the chest while having sex with their girlfriends, ejaculating as they die. Men shot in the chest by their girlfriends or by the girlfriend's jealous ex-boyfriend.

Autopsy examination and pictures of gunshot wounds to the chest. Putting fingers into bullet holes and feeling inside the chest. Inserting dicks into large chest wounds and cumming into the chest cavity.

Pecs. I love pecs. Bullets or no bullets, I love the male chest, the male torso, broad shoulders. The classic V shape. I love nipples and nipple play.

I love sleeping/unconscious guys, hands, and feet. I've had a couple of boyfriends that would let me have my way with them while they were out. I used to think that I was the only one into this kind of thing but I'm glad to know there are others!

I like to watch guys suffer to death agony,rising their bulge and die with their legs widely spread. If someone has the fetish, my yahoo ID is kennyawq.tw !

I agree with all of that. One of my favorites is to be overpowered, KO'd, raped and strangled or necksnapped. Especially if in a humiliating way, like in front of a jeering audience or maybe by the other man upon walking in on him & my boyfriend cheating on me. Watching, my boyfriend laughs and masturbates while watching his new, better man beat, rape and murder me, forcing me to cum in the process.

would KO and use ur bod in a heartbeat.

I have this kink of either getting tortured and whipped by leather clad sexy guys n gals
Or fucking a gagged quadruple amputee.

Yeah, one is a bit more fucked up than the other

My fetish is football Soccer. 'm on everything, football shoes, socks, shirt, shorts. In this outfit many boys and men to be shot. These guys will have to line up or move freely. Their cocks are stiff and they wait until they are shot. I'm also always there in my imagination. The boys are so hot here, they can not wait the one she shoots. If it starts then their jerseys will get nice holes. Blood is spraying out of their jerseys. Friends also like to see the audience as these boys and men are killed. The fall of the boys and men is then very beautiful in their short pants. Like their hard cocks then spray the semen. I'll let me shoot with and dying in the midst of many boys and men.

Yes I know it's a weird fetish.

But love it when their faces look shocked and their bodies are met with bullets.

Last edited:
Back