I agree with all of that. One of my favorites is to be overpowered, KO'd, raped and strangled or necksnapped. Especially if in a humiliating way, like in front of a jeering audience or maybe by the other man upon walking in on him & my boyfriend cheating on me. Watching, my boyfriend laughs and masturbates while watching his new, better man beat, rape and murder me, forcing me to cum in the process.

I know (I've read) that a fetish for feet is the most common. But do any of you guys ever wonder where or why so many of us have other, intense "darker" fantasies like hangings, firing squads, emasculations, electric chairs, etc. Or why some of you specifically prefer to be the executioner and some want to be the victim; some of you like consenting, others like it forces; some like group executions with crowds, some prefer a private scene, etc. For me it's always been beheading, nude, a crowd. It's always seemed erotic. It's my turn and I'm slid under the blade and look out at the crowd. The lunette closes and now I'm looking into the basket. I'm edging and leaking. I've always wondered what every other guy was thinking when he heard the drum roll begin. I'd stretch my neck out as far as I could. I've always wondered where that particular fantasy came from. Do any of you guys ever wonder why being strangled or hanged or stabbed became your major turn on?

I know (I've read) that a fetish for feet is the most common. But do any of you guys ever wonder where or why so many of us have other, intense "darker" fantasies like hangings, firing squads, emasculations, electric chairs, etc. Or why some of you specifically prefer to be the executioner and some want to be the victim; some of you like consenting, others like it forces; some like group executions with crowds, some prefer a private scene, etc. For me it's always been beheading, nude, a crowd. It's always seemed erotic. It's my turn and I'm slid under the blade and look out at the crowd. The lunette closes and now I'm looking into the basket. I'm edging and leaking. I've always wondered what every other guy was thinking when he heard the drum roll begin. I'd stretch my neck out as far as I could. I've always wondered where that particular fantasy came from. Do any of you guys ever wonder why being strangled or hanged or stabbed became your major turn on?

People remember the first sex organ is the brain, everybody who has a fetish is completely conscious of it's actions, but the frontal lobes acts in an unrestricted action, displacing the sexual gratifications on a different fashion; why is this, nobody got the answer.
The real problem comes when the person completely realize his or her fantasies, on the real world, and shut down the frontal lobes, then everybody has to run.

If you want to know how far you has go, answer the next question.

A beautiful young woman arrives at the funeral parlor for the wake of relative, there she meets this amazing young, attractive man, with whom she spends the entire evening.
But at the end she realizes that she did not asked the name of this man. So she start asking some relatives about him but nobody knows who he was.
So she shoot her sister and killed her.

WHY SHE KILLED HER SISTER?

Last edited:

Yes, I have wondered. I am into breath control, one of the most dangerous fetishes one could have and yet I tend to be a pacifist and was never a fighter. I know one of my first erections and ejaculations came from reading about a hanging back in the 50's when it was much more common. I read newspapers voraciously from age 10 or 11 and always read and reread about executions. I have a book which was done about men executed at Sing Sing and two guys who died a week apart in 1956 have their pictures in that book and I remember reading about their executions. I have played alone with hanging and played with both an individual and a group - yet I know the danger and while I take precautions, I have known (communicated with not met) experienced guys who died by accident playing. Is it the danger? Is it the head experience that I try out? I don't know.

Long ago, I would have said getting physical exams from doctors with me in briefs or naked. But then I started discovering all the others who share the fetish. :)

I like the idea of someone making sensuous, tender love to the unmoving body of a dead or unconscious guy. Also like feet and the sight of unconscious or dead bodies in barefooted, bare-chested piles.

Asking a bunch of gay death fetishists what their weird fetish is, is kind of redundant.

I've been trying tp think of one and I can't :Rock2:

My fetish is one that hasn't been mentioned yet. I'm an emetophile, I get severely aroused seeing hot guys puke. I never want anyone to be sick, but the sicker the guy feels, and the more copiously he pukes, the better it is. It's better still if he doesn't make it and throws up all over the floor/himself/someone else. I can't help it, if a cute guy even mentions feeling sick, I get a little exited in the pants. The thought of taking care of a guy who is sick is also rather arousing to me. As long as he didn't have a stomach virus (I'm afraid of catching those) I'd want to lick up a little bit of the puke when he wasn't looking.

I've also got a chainsaw fetish. I've never used one, but I intensely enjoy thoughts of myself using one and cutting down trees or sawing through various objects. This may sound odd, but the chainsaw itself is sexy to me. I get a little hot when I think about them, and I love the sound they make.

Wow am with you on this. Get really hard when cute smartly-dressed guys puke, especially if I've punched them really hard in the stomach or lightly poisoned them without their knowing. Shame you're so far away otherwise we could team up, trick handsome guys to eat an emetic-laden meal then after their (filmed natch) puking session, nurse them to health and release them back into the wild...

I fantacize about being lured by a guy who wants my feet. They are all he cares about. Perhaps he saw me out some place, a bar or the gym and scopes out my feet. He lures me back to his place where he stangles or hangs me (or some other snuff). Soon I am lying on a table eyes staring and fixed, my feet will soon be cut off. He makes sure I am dead first. Then he carefully saws them off. They do not move a muscle. He will either prepare them to eat or to preserve and display in a realistic manner such as in a jar.

Sometimes I dream about execution by hanging but the victim must be innocent. It is very important to me to know that the sen man didn't any crime but was hanged. It should be a young guy no older than twenty.

Fetish - one small one I have is for eye brows. However, if you want to really get me hot is to see a guy blindfolded, wrists secured behind him - ready for the noose or for some fun play with feathers, credit cards, and toothbrushes.

since u asked!!!!! Well a whole football team chorolformed before the big game high school is better befoire the uniforms get dirty know what I mean with all those big guys wearing a lot of pads so that would be a kinky turn on and just getting to undress the poor kids and keep the uniforms and gear for a souvenir hmmmmmmmmm well you did ask

Back