mine is and will always be getting strangled, bagged or hung..... and in my bare feet for sure.

In my underwear for me - though that could include jeans pulled down, and if it was another guy the jeans could be up so I could unzip them and pull them down to discover what undies he'd be wearing and what he'd done in them as he was dying.

This thread provides lots of good reading (erections), For me one fetish would be to have a guy with really hairy legs hanging in his shorts (smooth chest).

Define "weird". Lol. Such an interesting thread, though. I have many fetishes/fantasies/kinks which would be thought of as unusual I think by most people. Some I am afraid to mention even here. Many I am particular about, in that they only appeal in certain situations or if done in a particular way. I love to discuss them with like-minded guys when horny, though.

unconscious/passed out guys. military or cop uniforms and jeans. those are mine!! id like to have someone unconscious for me when i walk into the room, then id play with their body!! thats my weird fetish.

Twinks getting kicked or punched in the balls turns me on. Also getting a mouthful of jizz. When I'm having sex, I refuse to let the guy cum anywhere that's not in my mouth.

My main fetish is: Men's foot and foot odor. Footwear, insoles of shoes and the smell of shoes, socks and the smell of socks. But the most important: it is a man's body lying on the plane, dressed in a suit and shoes and covered with plastic film.

I would enjoy to see a doctor listening to stopping heart of a barechested man dying with firing squad execution. He puts his stethoscope piece just below the left nipple of the condemned man. When one bullet just hit and passed through his heart still beating very strongly and loudly with the fear of expecting of the coming death. His strong and muscular chest still moves with multiples fast respirations. His mouth catches every air inhale. But his heart is just deadly wound and enters in fibrilation very soon. It would take three or five minutes to his heart to stop beating.The doctor observes every beat of his dying heart making comments to other witnesses about incoming death describing every beat of his heart.
Also I would like to see a doctor listening to the heart of sleeping or cloroformed man.

Another weird one for me is I get pretty hard when people show me photos they took of me while I was passed out.

Wow, that could be fun all around. Wish the situation was such that we could accommodate each other. I'd spare nothing in the quest to provide you "hard on" inducing pics of your KO'ed self. My dedication would be complete. In fact, I'd want to practice 'till I got them perfect.

Looking at and trying on a dead guys watch, and trying on his clothes.

I want to that, too, especially w/ jock straps, underwear, military or football gear. Wanna strip them off a dead conquest, then dress myself in them and fuck and abuse their bodies, coming all over them & the clothes.
They would be saved as trophy.

I would enjoy to see a doctor listening to stopping heart of a barechested man dying with firing squad execution. He puts his stethoscope piece just below the left nipple of the condemned man. When one bullet just hit and passed through his heart still beating very strongly and loudly with the fear of expecting of the coming death. His strong and muscular chest still moves with multiples fast respirations. His mouth catches every air inhale. But his heart is just deadly wound and enters in fibrilation very soon. It would take three or five minutes to his heart to stop beating.The doctor observes every beat of his dying heart making comments to other witnesses about incoming death describing every beat of his heart.
Also I would like to see a doctor listening to the heart of sleeping or cloroformed man.

Lethal injection for me I want to listen to a young mans heart beating strapped to a gurney. I wanna hear it as his body suffocates and then as the last forces it to stop

I'm a woman but I love watching and thinking about guy on guy. Mainly the fantasies I have involve men forcing men (the victim being someone I have a crush on, usually a celebrity). These fantasies involve choking, drugging, and lots of buttsex.

I want to fuck the feet of an organ donor before he goes in the oven after his organs have been harvested

I want to fuck the feet of an organ donor before he goes in the oven after his organs have been harvested

i want to fuck the feet of an organ donor, then cut them off and take them home, preserve them, fuck them a few more hundred times then eat them,

Back