I am not sure if I have responded to this thread as it's been a long time since I am here. I just love seeing guys getting smothered/suffocated/drowned. Seeing them struggling just turn me on for some reason.

Guy is warm and hot and very much ALIVE. He is lying on his back. Spread-eagled. I cut a hole in his belly, lie on top of him and stick my erect cock in the hole. I fuck him in his warm wet guts.

Victim or otherwise. for me its the belly. preferably the navel first, small round(s). Hotter for me if the victim has some belly on him, too

fuck him in his warm wet guts

Yes! Blood makes a perfect lubricant, but it isn't really necessary when the knife has sliced his guts and opened his slimy innards. Finger fuck him first (Oh, the taste!) and then dick fuck him. Then suck my cum back out of his gut hole. I'm in Heaven!

Yes! Blood makes a perfect lubricant, but it isn't really necessary when the knife has sliced his guts and opened his slimy innards. Finger fuck him first (Oh, the taste!) and then dick fuck him. Then suck my cum back out of his gut hole. I'm in Heaven!

now that's what i call having good sex ;)

I don't have one, but I recall hearing about a local guy who would go to shoe stores and masturbate into women's white nurse shoes with crepe soles. He was very particular.

I don't have one, but I recall hearing about a local guy who would go to shoe stores and masturbate into women's white nurse shoes with crepe soles. He was very particular.
That's pretty funny! I am wondering when the shoe salesmen became suspicious......when the dude asked for a women's size 5 or when they saw an undulating silhouette in the back of the store

I am wondering when the shoe salesmen became suspicious......when the dude asked for a women's size 5 or when they saw an undulating silhouette in the back of the store

HAHA...it was one of those self-serve warehouse type shoe stores, so the fetishist didn't have to involve a salesperson. He'd just pick out a pair that turned him on and go at it in the aisle. I can't remember how it all ended, but I'm guessing he was caught, and that's how I heard about it.

Hi do not know if this is still active but here goes. I think i am the only one with this fetish. I like to look at mens forearms when there sleves are rolled up. I love dead solders especally if I can see there forearms with ther sleeves rollod up. also enjoy looking at womens arms as well. As long as they are nice and slim.

Woah!! I have a lot!!!!

Death and necrophilia (Obviously)
Dead Bears, Hairy men, Tall men, Rude men
Feet, hands, armpits, deathstares, open mouths
Hang, behead, shoot, stab, dismember
Socks, sneakers, shoes, boots; Uniforms and clothes (militar, policeman, firefighter, suits...) and Used clothes, (if used by a dead man, better)
Tortute, pain and snuff of men and abuse and humiliation of corpses
I like to see the Social Networks of men who died, and see the contrast alive and dead

I Forgot something?

are these weird enough
1. guys with stretch marks on their thighs or on the sides of their butt cheeks.
2. that line of hair from guy's navel to their pubes

Decapitation by wire, laser, anything ludicrously sharp. Cleanest cut imagineable, maybe even so swift the victim doesn't notice right away.

Back