Not to be confused with frot or frottage.

frottuerism

Frotteurism is a paraphilic interest in rubbing, usually one's pelvic area or erect penis, against a non-consenting person for sexual pleasure. It may involve touching any part of the body, including the genital area. A person who practices frotteuristic acts is known as a frotteur.

Toucherism is sexual arousal based on grabbing or rubbing one's hands against an unexpecting (and non-consenting) person. It usually involves touching breasts, buttocks or genital areas, often while quickly walking across the victim's path. Some psychologists consider toucherism a manifestation of frotteurism, while others distinguish the two.

I have MANY MANY eXXXtreme fetishes but the one I engage in everyday is frotteurism/toucherism. I have become a MASTER of touching unsuspecting mens cocks and asses in public places while making it look accidental, but more so, I have mastered techniques so much that it appears so incidental that it never even requires an "excuse" me.

Not sure if this counts as a fetish, but I like the idea of being seen as dumb and naive and treated as such by someone who uses this--as well as playing on my insecurities--to manipulate me and convince me to be their willing victim.

I know it sounds weird, but it's soooooo hot!

My weird fetish is hand (preferably gloved) over my mouthand also a man putting his fingers in my mouth. I like to think about a man exploring my mouth and my neck with his hands, putting his fingers inside my mouth and exploring my inside.It will also be nice if he strangles me lightly.

I have a fetish for beheading alpha males. Their macho heads removed from their muscular booted bodies. To kiss the lips of the still warm head..The head with a horseshoe mustache gets my attention. I also have a fetish for wanting to body swap with an alpha male and stealing his macho body from him.

I like wearing heavy rubber hazmat suits. Doing a role play with them would be cool. I end on a table for autopsy and the pathologist needs to unpack me from all this rubber.

i'm basically into any form of sadism. rape, bondage, humiliation, illness, murder, cannibalism, amputation, you name it.
besides that i'm really into rubber. especially hazmat.

In general I have two fetishes, Gear, and decapitation. Within these it can get very specific depending on my mood. For example, recently I've been fantasising about being a novice adventurer exploring an ancient pyramid with a hot alpha-male archeologist when suddenly he trips a booby-trap which springs into action instantaneously, he turns to face me with a worried expression then his neck starts to bleed and his head rolls off and I'm alone with the body for some time.
I find traditional decapitation by execution to be so boring.

My fetish is completely subduing a lean guy, punching his guts, and having him play dead after I choke him. Then it's time to undress him gradually, all the time doing degrading things to him, like sitting on his face and pushing my cock into his mouth, and fucking his mouth while he remains dead to the world. Then when he's down to his briefs, to put my fingers into his briefs and finger his ass, and get it ready for fucking. I like to strip him off his briefs in one fell swoop and flip him on his lean abs, and fuck the hell out of him while he remains motionless. Not that easy to get a partner to play dead like that and I haven't done it for a long time since my previous partner got transferred out of state. But the memory remains. :)
Wow! This is similar to one of mine, except w/ jock strap or white boxers. Another is total control of of guy or group of guys, dominating, manipulating them mentally to the point that they WANT to be abused & submit & willingly serve up each orifice for my pleasure. Then would strangle them while fucking. Bodies would be plasticized for use as sex toys or made into practical objects like urinals , towel racks, tables, etc. Would love process of gutting, & converting their bodies. Hmmm..pretty weird huh?

Perfect, matheussouza. Definitely into having my smooth, muscular body overpowered, raped and murdered. I would experience a terrible involuntary arousal as you were mastering and hurting me, which would increase the humiliation I already felt at being so dominated. And the humiliation would make me even more turned on!

Maybe I would be imprisoned and rendered unconscious repeatedly, used, filled, controlled, degraded and forced to unwilling orgasms again and again until my naive mind was destroyed and I was finished off at last.
Gee, Greg, U always make me hard w/ your stories of your humiliation. I'd love to dom u, butt fuck & strangle u to point of death multiple times, w/ breaks for fucking that head of yours, which begs to have my dick shoved into its mouth, till you nearly suffocate in my pubes. They I'd suck & tease your dick, finally haning u by feet. Then youd be part of my collection

Looking at and trying on a dead guys watch, and trying on his clothes.

Back