Should I go Back to the Morgue on Monday

Back to the morgue?

• Give the morgue another chance, you will get used to it

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • You are not fit for that job, forget it already

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Well, I worked in the pathology of a large hospital...
I was a very great job, yet I stopped it, Why?
Because they did not protect us, the technicians, from infection.
I had to put the femur, the thighbone, through a saw, so you get all the bonedust in the air, and I was not given a mask, also they refused to pay the shots against hepatitis ....
so I stopped. But it was a great experience.

You could try getting a job in western europe? Best would be in a hospital morgue, as the bodies there are not so rotten, yet people who died of cancer can be almost as bad.

Its the same here.

Working conditions are appaling. The technicans saw the skulls with no protection - mask or goggles like they have in the US.

So I better not start at all, is that what you are trying to say?

You could move to Mexico and sneak across the boarder with the rest of them and hopefully not get eaten by gators.

I think they now have tigher border control.

Mexico has lots of cute young guys in morgues, while in america it is mostly obese niggers...some cute guys too but not on the scale in South America

Not really. America's obese is mainly older guys 30 or 40+ Most guys my age are skinny twinks and jock types, especially the gays. As I've said before, lot of our gays try to be as skinny and/or muscular as possible.
Hell, back in high school my entire 2 combined gym classes and swim class were all skinny with abs and shit. Fat guys were the minority. Same when I lived in college dorm with sexy straight guys running around shirtless. Maybe it's just my generation is more concerned with physical appearance then our parent's generation. I'm much skinnier then you are, too, meatpie. :) God there's so many super obese old farts though, lol. And the gay ones are really perverted and hit on cute younger guys in bars and clubs, which is why I never go to them.

I don't want to be skinny I want to be fit. It gets harder as the years go buy.

The important thing is for a dude to be cute in the face...it opens a lots of doors.

Even morgue ones.

I think you have too high self-esteem dogfood, are you fuckign cute in the face I once asked you?

Gay guys are really insane and perverted at least I agree on that.

If you are cute in the face and lean you have the right to be inflated but otherwise the way you talko to me and if you are not cute and if I knew you in real life I will do my best to crush you....verbally of course.

Yeah, though I don't have too high of self-esteem but guys seem to find me cute and always hit on me. I'm far from the flaming narcissist asshole queer type if that's what you think. :) Are you mad at me for something?

No just curious. I love talking to you, but it is obvious from your behaviour on the board that you are quite an inflated bitch.

I love guys like that but I need to see whether you are cute in the face or you are just imagining things.

Back