Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I stop moaning and groaning about my problems...but just wondered if any of you know tips/advice on how to beat depression and frequent mood swings.

I want to have a great weekened, the weather is excellent here, trees are turning green....birds are singing.

But inside I feel empty and lost.

No desire for sex even, just lust for dead guys.

I jerked three times already today.

except from a permanent solution like a decapitation above the shoulders, talking to others help alot.

Also venting therapy, where you vent yer anger against an inanimate object like a pillow or fluffy toy help sometimes for me.

Go out, jog for miles on end, get the frustration out. And it's healthy.
Appreciate the nice things in life, birds singing, beauty of flowers growing, ignore the dark cloud and remember that it too has a silver lining.

Hang out with friends, drink, laugh and be merry.

And if that doesnn't help, seek professional help and ask them how to cope!!

OMG, venting on a pillow...how do you achive relief with that.

I can't do it I am not that sophisticated.

When I am out with friends all they talk about it sex and who they date.

This is so boring, I sometimes don't listen to them and I live in my own fantasy world....still in morgue with peaceful beautiful naked corpses.

Shrink give you drugs, they don't care how you really feel.

10 tips for reaching out and building relationships
Talk to one person about your feelings.
Help someone else by volunteering.
Have lunch or coffee with a friend.
Ask a loved one to check in with you regularly.
Accompany someone to the movies, a concert, or a small get-together.
Call or email an old friend.
Go for a walk with a workout buddy.
Schedule a weekly dinner date
Meet new people by taking a class or joining a club.
Confide in a counselor, therapist, or clergy member.

Your lifestyle choices, including your sleeping, eating, and exercise patterns, have a significant impact on your moods. There are many things you can do in your daily life to get your symptoms under control and to keep depression and mania at bay.

Build structure into your life. Developing and sticking to a daily schedule can help stabilize the mood swings of bipolar disorder. Include set times for sleeping, eating, socializing, exercising, working, and relaxing. Try to maintain a regular pattern of activity, even through emotional ups and downs.

Exercise regularly. Exercise has a beneficial impact on mood and may reduce the number of bipolar episodes you experience. Aerobic exercise is especially effective at treating depression. Try to incorporate at least 30 minutes of activity five times a week into your routine. Walking is a good choice for people of all fitness levels.

Keep a strict sleep schedule. Getting too little sleep can trigger mania, so it’s important to get plenty of rest. For some people, losing even a few hours can cause problems. However, too much sleep can also worsen your mood. The best advice is to maintain a normal sleep schedule, going to bed and waking up at around the same time each day.

10 tips for reaching out and building relationships
Talk to one person about your feelings.

No one knows about my obsession apart from people on cdg.

Have lunch or coffee with a friend.

I don't have money for food, let alone coffee with friends. And I don't have any friends.

Ask a loved one to check in with you regularly.

My family avoid me because I am a nasty person and we often fight when we are together. I live alone.
Accompany someone to the movies, a concert, or a small get-together.

No money for that either.
Call or email an old friend.

I email deadboy everyday.

Go for a walk with a workout buddy.
OK.

Schedule a weekly dinner date

No money.
Meet new people by taking a class or joining a club.

You need money for that too.
Confide in a counselor, therapist, or clergy member.

They will aslo ask for money.

Keep a strict sleep schedule. Getting too little sleep can trigger mania, so it’s important to get plenty of rest. For some people, losing even a few hours can cause problems. However, too much sleep can also worsen your mood. The best advice is to maintain a normal sleep schedule, going to bed and waking up at around the same time each day.

I go to bed at midnight and wake up at noon, absolutely bored an having nothing to do all day.

Exercise regularly. Exercise has a beneficial impact on mood and may reduce the number of bipolar episodes you experience. Aerobic exercise is especially effective at treating depression. Try to incorporate at least 30 minutes of activity five times a week into your routine. Walking is a good choice for people of all fitness levels.

I have no energy because I only eat one small meal a day. Exercise will make me hungry and I don't have the money to buy anything except bread.

:( that makes me so sad, i have similar problems dude. I try to deal with it myself because I have similar issues. I don't have many friends, and it is hard to deal with my emotions because i can't talk to anyone really. I don't feel like people understand me, or would take the time to understand me if they knew me. I don't know, i have alot of self esteem issues. I have been getting better though over the last couple of weeks. I just had to talk myself out of this mess. When I feel alone or sad, I take a deep breath and think to myself "Nobody is gonna take care of me except for ME, and I need to be good to myself because I deserve it". Over a few days I started getting that into my mind and I have started becoming a diffrent person. I have been much happier and am starting to open myself up a little. I just have to talk myself out of my rut and get my mind off the bad things and try to focus on the good things I do have, though they are few. It helps me. I hope maybe it will do something for you, just know that in this life the only person you can really depend on is YOU, and you are important! :)

:( that makes me so sad, i have similar problems dude. I try to deal with it myself because I have similar issues. I don't have many friends, and it is hard to deal with my emotions because i can't talk to anyone really. I don't feel like people understand me, or would take the time to understand me if they knew me. I don't know, i have alot of self esteem issues. I have been getting better though over the last couple of weeks. I just had to talk myself out of this mess. When I feel alone or sad, I take a deep breath and think to myself "Nobody is gonna take care of me except for ME, and I need to be good to myself because I deserve it". Over a few days I started getting that into my mind and I have started becoming a diffrent person. I have been much happier and am starting to open myself up a little. I just have to talk myself out of my rut and get my mind off the bad things and try to focus on the good things I do have, though they are few. It helps me. I hope maybe it will do something for you, just know that in this life the only person you can really depend on is YOU, and you are important! :)

get Tonny Robbins tapes or CD´s, in all public libraries you can find a copy O download them from one of the many places in the net. (free), or other similar self help gurus. listen them even if they don´t make sense, just keep listening every day. sometimes he is full of BS, but makes you feel a LOT!! better. He was the one that changed my way to see the world. I still have the same problems, but I know how to confront and overcome them, no more self pity, crying, feeling sorry for myself or being a looser, I found my coping mechanisms and I am a lot happier and productive now.

You need to find your own road to happiness...you are the only person that can do it nobody else can do it for you. is not an easy journey but it´s worth it.

Higladius.

Last edited:
Exercise naturally makes you feel better. :)

Exercise naturally makes you feel better. :)

It doesn't. I can drive my bike all day and feel miserable.

MDCMDC1980 what problems do you have? Sorry for aksing but what are you struggling with ?

Unemployment? Failed at the morgue job?

What?

I think I am much worse than anyone else here.

I struggle with depression, abandonment issues, i don't feel loved or cared about, have problems at work, i don't have a morgue job. i work with the general public, but it gets so crazy sometimes. I don't know, i just try and stay positive, but sometimes it is so hard to that. I don't know how to explain it, but when i read your post, i could understand what you were saying. It was just easy to relate to someone with issues similar to mine.

Yes. Only those who have experienced such feelings themselves are able to realize how bad this can become.

I see no way out of this situation. I feel the same every day...I hope I will improve but I don't.

I wake up and there is no meaning in my days...no desire for work or anything.

I don't even want to have sex.

Well, I am gonna be honest with you. My life until recently felt hopeless. I didn't see a way out of all of it. I never until recently learned how to get myself out of this fog. I just woke up one day and told myself that I was ready to make a change. Nothing is gonna change in your life without YOU wanting to make it happen. You have to act on it, not just hope it will happen. I made my mind up after many thoughts of suicide and many nights of crying. Nobody understood me at all. I woke up and said to myself that i was gonna make a change. I cut all negative aspects of my life out. Negative friends, and such I got rid of. Anything that brought me down had to go. I now only surround myself that I can be truly happy with and TRUST with anything. I surround myself with things I love, whether it is music, movies, friends, and pictures of my loved ones and friends who have passed away. Dude, so many of my friends have died on me, and MOST of my family including my father, and I always felt so very alone. It really affects you majorly and fucks up your mind. Trust me, i understand you, and I know what you are going through, but you have to be willing to make a change for yourself, I had to learn that, you have to make the first step.

Really sorry to hear all that.

My depression is worsening. Problems are too much. Starting with Financial difficulty, family that are absolutely annoying, no boyfriend, no job, not even my own home.

Just hopeless situation.

I don't see any point to go on with torture. I wanna fall asleep like the dudes in the morgue, naked with open mouths.

Listen, if you let all this suck you in, it will consume you. You have to be better to yourself! I have been in your shoes man, it totally sucks, but you can not give up. Just hold your head up, dust off your shoulders and try and better yourself. Nobody can help you better than YOU!
You deserve to treat yourself better than you do. Listen, I will keep checking this thread until you take it down because I wanna help you. My name is Matt, I have been through it, and this is my time to help someone else. I am a caring person, and I hate to see someone else going down the same road i was on. It breaks my heart. Hit me up anytime you need too. :)

Hi Matt....would have been great if we had the opportunity to meet up in real life and not over the fucking internetz.

Thanks for your replies, I agree with everything you say.

We are still young and we should fight for what we want....but I have nothing to step on, not a single person that really cares about me.

Mom and dad can't help because they are unemployed.

They told me leave for America, go to Texas.

I would love to but they won't grant me a visa.

I email employers begging for work and they still can't take me.

The only place they agree to take me was the morgue.

Also we will lose our home in a few months if we can't pay the bank.

I will go offline now and if I don't appear again on the internet I am dead.

wtf.... make a stepping stone dude, you have to take the first step. Everything ALWAYS works out in the end. Do what you think you need to do to feel better, as long as it is a healthy decision.

First step? I said I beg for work but there are simply no jobs and in my country 30 people are fighting for the same place.

I can't even take a job at a Fast Food Restaurant.

What first step are you talking about?

Nothing works out, it is as bad as it gets.

Dad went begging for work too, while mom is the only one who goes to work...for now.

My depression is cause by the current conditons, not that I choose to be depressed and complain.

If I could find a job I'll take it.

In the end if we begin to starve I will take the morgue job I don't care anymore.

Back