bindiboi

Thread Killer
It has come to my understanding that using chloroform in some KO play is a bit too risky and others has mentioned using Rohypnol is better. My question is, how KO'd would it make me. I want complete out. Then how long does it take to wake back up?

Rohypnol is probably safer than chloroform. But, it will take from two to eight hours to wake up. There are a number of variables involved such as the metabolism and age of person taking it and the dosage. It is commonly used as a sleep aid in some countries.

In the United States, I think you would have a problem obtaining it since it neither manufactured or sold here.

Last edited:
What you should do is inventory your resources. What type of narcotics and/or benzodiaprenes do you have to work with? Do you have any without acetaminophen in them because it is toxic to use too often. Alcohol by itself is a neurological depressant. If you consume a lot of it, chances are you will pass out but you probably won't like the way you feel when you wake up. Occasionally, some people don't wake up. Chloroform is dangerous to play with because it has dangerous side effects and it is too easy to overdose. Thats why it is used only as a solvent.

After you determine what your resources are, take the time to learn about them. Some are safer than others. Some work differently than others. You don't want to take something that knocks you out and stops you from breathing. That might be a bad thing. Also, don't experiment unless someone is there to monitor you. They should not try the drug when you do. They need to be able to respond if there is a problem.

The best way to learn how to do it is by working with someone who has experience. If they have been out a few times and aren't dead, they probably have good information. I won't tell you specifically what to try because this is a public forum with too many impressionable minds. Also, be careful who you believe. Don't put your life in the hands of a total stranger.

No, don't worry about the educational aspects. Any time I am given a med from a doctor, I won't take it until I learn about it exhaustively, I don't like taking chances. I don't plan on doing anything unless someone is there with me and knows at least what I know. I won't use alcohol because I get dehydrated to easily, I never drink anyways. It may take me a while to find someone I can trust enough to be there with me, but it is worth waiting. Until then I learn everything I can.

Back