satanic-cumshot

Forum Resident
This video is incredibly disturbing, and should only be watched if you are able to stomach it. It is not an easy decision to run this piece either. Quite frankly, the death of a fellow human being is not something that should be sensationalized or exploited. Unfortunately, there also comes a point where we as a whole have to understand the brutality that is occurring in places where repression is happening. While this video is from Africa- and few details are available about it other than that- it could be just about anywhere even in the United States. It could come from anywhere where hatred of lesbians and gays runs rampant and human life is devalued because of the differences between people.

http://uncover-the-world.blogspot.com/2012/03/man-beaten-by-moblynched-and-burned-to.html

It's pretty horrible. But, such brutality usually has it's roots in hate from some organized religion.

:this isnt happening Horrible. Yes, all hate towards LGBT is indeed deeply rooted in religious beliefs/dogma. Fortunately even the most religious nation in the western world, ie. the US, has gone from 10% to 20% in secularism. With the advent of the internet, globalization, and the outspoken attacks on gay people in politics, more and more will start to drift away from irrational dogma, just like what happened in Norway (or was it Finland?) when some pastor publically attacked gay people recently

Ain't nobody gonna do me like that just because i'm me. I would have taken them down with me! At least 4 or five of them fools!

Jesus Christ! Like you say, incredibly disturbing. if you hate homosexuals to this extent, I think it shows that there's something dark and twisted about your OWN sexuality. It was like the thugs in the mob were raping that poor guy. Not by having sex with him, of course. No - fucking a guy would be unnatural and disgusting. You can burn him to death, that's a perfectly normal and manly thing to do, but you can't fuck him.

Ain't nobody gonna do me like that just because i'm me. I would have taken them down with me! At least 4 or five of them fools!

I agree with you. When I was on fire I'd have run at one of them and clung onto him till he burned to death too. That poor guy! He was a dead man but he was still running. He might still be running yet - might even have reached the Mediterranean by now - but one thing's for certain. He'll never get off this lousy stinking planet, not if he runs till the end of time. :(

Last edited:
Back