Family Business Failing

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Mom and Dad Work in Real Estate and they used to make a lot of money.

In the last two months their business has collapsed as no one wants to buy property, prices are going down and many families are facing foreclosure so there is a lot of property to sell but no one to buy.

Today I got a shock when mom said she will look for another job, probably selling doughnuts, like her son, or tomotoes and potatoes.

My sister and her boyfriend are also both unemployed.

They don't even have where to live and want to move in with me but I can't stand them.

Her boyfriend bought a new apartment in a small town but they can't live there because unemployment is 100%.

They both graduated law. If they manage to take up jobs it will be 150 euros a month.

My sisters previous employed gave her 100 euros a month, thats $132 a month.

But if mom and dad lose their jobs, that would finish us off.

Its very likely that they will have to cose their business.

So we are basically dead meat.

On top of it all they have a mortgage to pay because in 2008 they sold grandma's house and bought property in Sofia when prices were too high and they needed a loan.

Welcome to the Great Depression of 2009.

From the United States to small countries in Eastern Europe, livelihoods are slowly ruined by the Great Depression.

In Bulgaria industrial production for the last two months has dropped over 50%.

it is much worse in your country than it is in ours. Things look bad here too, but nothing like as bad as your country, and your wages are so very low. I'm so sorry meatpie, what can we do????

At least you can guys dress me up for my funeral in decent clothes and a new pair of black socks.

And don't let them burn me.

there is no embalming here, you have to take me to scotland

i will take you to scotland and have you embalmed. you will be frozen for transit, but you will be thawed out and embalmed with a strong solution that preserves your beautiful pale feet for hundreds of years.

i will dress you in the best suit that i can buy, with no underwear. you will be given black socks. in return, i want all your old socks and shoes to sniff and wear and wank in. i want to keep your coffin in my closet.

i don't know whether to seal your mouth so you look peaceful , or leave it open so i can still slide my cock into it and cum into your belly.

That is odd. What you mean of selling donuts? Working in a bakery or somekinda small stand?

There aren't many jobs here, especially ones that require education. Only shitty fast food places and the overly picky wal-mart ever hire and never give good hours. There are some factories too but they always lay off people and the work there is the most miserable possible.

Hard working college guys like me get government benefits though. thx god for that.

Same here. Either selling cakes, doughnuts whatever or unloading potatoes at a supermarket.

I'm sorry to hear of your families troubles Meatpie, I hope you and they can overcome them somehow.

somehow? There is no way out, we are stuck.

Back