I was wondering who resurrected this thread. I may sound odd just like I often I am, but I have been wondering if there is any way to turn into something positive. Could this be a case of crocodile tear?
I am the guilty party. I was reading Fromm and came across this post - having had similar thoughts on the issue I decided to give my opinion. I think it is a perfectly valid question to ask, and one without an easy answer. What do you mean by 'something positive'? Like a solution?

We are all "pre-wired" from the factory.
Nothing is "wrong", so nothing can be cured.
Just because most people don't have the inclination does not mean
that it is wrong. Most people are right handed, I'm left, I'm not
wrong, just in the minority. Being gay, the same scenario.
Our CDG outlet is our way to vent, we need it. Who knows,
we might be a step up in evolution.

well pie,
you can always cum to the usa and help me spend my parents billions!!!!!!!!! lol

Actually that sounds like the perfect prescription; and when you're not spending lots of money you both get off on feet! Necrophilia is a tough knot, but when I was a kid my fascination with feet and beheadings made me feel "sick" - there are way too many members and regular lurkers and visitors to feel there is something sick about our fetishes, however rare they seem to be. Imagine what is was like before the Internet where every guy thought he was the only sicko that had a noose fetish or that feet turned him on. Before that I hate to imagine what gay guys went through thinking feeling guilty about their thoughts and how they must be the only homosexual in the world.

Maybe I got this wrong, but I think it's the other problems we all have that make some of us want to project our anxiety on necrophilia. When the other problems go away I don't think we'd want the "cure". What's the cure? Missionary position until you shoot?

Nothing is "wrong", so nothing can be cured.
Just because most people don't have the inclination does not mean
that it is wrong.
Our CDG outlet is our way to vent, we need it. Who knows,
we might be a step up in evolution.

:agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed:

I am proud of this dark sexual inclination. The fact that I am a necrophiliac gives me a singularity the others don't have. And I don't hide myself to my friends ; most of them know that I am a necrophiliac and that I like the Death. I am not physically awful, I don't look like a murderer. I always try to maintain a beautiful look. From this moment, you begin to have a power of fascination. A lot of "normal" people question me about my necro desires. They could not practise these things, but they are fascinated.

My necrophilia is an integral part of me and I decided to assume it with people who don't seem stupid. It's a source of inspiration; in my writing, in the arts, in my contemplation of the existence.

It doesn't have to be a weight. Even if I am sometimes sexually frustrated.

Good luck to everybody. Be who you are.

My necrophilia is an integral part of me and I decided to assume it with people who don't seem stupid. It's a source of inspiration; in my writing, in the arts, in my contemplation of the existence.
Good luck to everybody. Be who you are.

Thank you Octave, your words have comforted and strengthened me.

left my job as a funeral director because of this. When I began working I thought/hoped that my "little issue" was a phase I was 17 at the time

Jesus, I understand you.

You were too young. And very brave. And very very necro, severe form of gay necrophila at young age.

This must have been absolutely hard for you. How old are you know?

My first autopsy I was 25 dude run over by truck.

I just stared at the dead dude's empty skull, I loved it and came hard I couldn't feel my cock with excitement.

There is no cure for this.

It gets worse with age and majority of the dudes are never able to have normal relationships.

Jesus, I understand you.

You were too young. And very brave. And very very necro, severe form of gay necrophila at young age.

This must have been absolutely hard for you. How old are you

My first autopsy I was 25 dude run over by truck.

I just stared at the dead dude's empty skull, I loved it and came hard I couldn't feel my cock with excitement.

There is no cure for this.

It gets worse with age and majority of the dudes are never able to have normal relationships.

I am a straight woman, 22 yrs old. I am on the verge of leaving my latest long term relationship because I feel like I "need" to go back to work and that would be the only thing that would make me happy; irritating because when I was working, I was just as miserable with guilt and my hypocrisy and lies. My self control is a problem too ex. Taking stupid risks with my health. Once I was raising a mans artery and vein, and took my gloves off and dug up the vessels with my fingers. Very pleasurable at the time but not worth the HiV blood tests I felt the need to get after. And then I did it several times after! Even though I know better! Didn't bother with the blood tests those times. if I die...my own fault and good riddance. Sorry for ranting, thanks for the response. You were young yourself, unusual b/c lots of funeral directors are older at let in my experience. Are you still working in mortuary service? How do you cope/deal with your issue now?

What do you mean by 'something positive'? Like a solution?

In general sense, yes. If there is a god/god/whatever, there has to be a reason for this. Maybe I need to find the answer why I am this way. You could argue that looking an answer when there isn't is a waste of time. Very true. However, even if there isn't any, if something positive comes out of it, at least I won't feel as gulity as I would.

My necrophilia sometimes make me want to commit suicide, I would imagine myself in a speedo drowning in the sea or going to the guillotine naked. However every time I jerk off these fantasies disappear, hence my life is a never ending cycle of death fantasies and jerk off.

So pretty much jerking off is my way of coping with necrophilia, I should try meditation one of these days. I hear its good for calming one's mind...

its a challange its going to take time to get over this but you can. think about other things like role play just dont think about it the whole dead issue the obsession will go away in time.

I used to contemplate just going postal and start committing heinous crimes for my own pleasure and destroying the lives of others to satisfy my own sexual desires. Now, I am at more of peace with myself since I have much more compassion for people than I seemingly thought. Honestly, though, I am still unsure whether such wants can be suppressed till the day I die.

Best way to get rid of temptation is to surrender to it

Ways to Deal with Necrophilia: One way is Meatpie's recent solution -- get a job at the morgue.

Not in my case. I live in the US, people like me will get sent to an asylum or castrated which is far worst a fate than death itself
Ok. In Europe they do nothing more than put you in prison. Max lifetime punishment is about 20 years , not longer.

Constant suppression, continuous release.But I have to install the same as an ordinary person, or you will lose friends.Want the world chaos, friends die, but do not want them to die. It's hard to keep the peace.

Back