Ruckus is a fun word that only old people use. Although you should learn and apply it more in life. For the lulz value.

Why not use insanely hot pics to fake for yourself if so? :p
It doesn't really matter anyways. Since most, if not all of us will never meet you.
Feel free to post more pictures though.

As for Opasan82, he needs a cute avatar. That is all.

retard_keyboard.gif

Hehe Retard MEatpie

Mmm very nice pics
I like manly men
and manly men like me cuz i'm cute and adorbale!

Dear Meatpie: Very impressive pics.! You are much brtter lookimg than you give yourself credit for. As for your difficulties w/ necro, I think I understand. I have similar "thoughts & feelings", am oriented the same as you, but am hiding in a marriage. Good luck, you can be fine; you aren't alone.

Thanks for your kind words and welcome to cute dead guys.

still think your pics are hottt! :) :p I'm finallly tired... i don't think i will make night lol ive been up for 28 hours.....and counting lol

Well Meatpie instead of being unhappy there, why not come to england and find a like minded guy over here

In the UK you have more than enough immigrants I hear - Poles, Pakistani etc.

I am terribly unhappy about my situation yes, I don't hide it.

If anyone is willing to help me our I will gladly leave this shithole.

They offered me a job today for 200 euros a month. And I thought to a person who works in the same area and she said, "Oh take it, there are so many unemployed people".

The standard pay here is 100 euros a month, so 200 euros is considered a good salary!

That is crazy, this is my nightmare.

I have to leave as soon as possible.

Lololololol.
So this is a "lets all suck Meatpie off thread"
Nothnx.
But Yah I'm sorry Opasan, Thats Meatpie...i'm pretty sure of it...unless he has been llying form the very beginning.
Link me to the site you think he stole them from XD

Yes there plenty of Poles etc, we are a multicultural and multiracial society so u can find anything or anybody in the UK into any kink or sexual fetish lol
Take the job and get oney so u can travel and come and see what the UK is like, I am sure u can stay free with like minded english people when over here looking around

Your are indeed VERY HOT Meatpie!!! And you resemble me in a lot of ways physically. Small cock??? You have no worries about that either...size doesn't matter when you are lying down! :sm (31)::sm (9)::sm (63)::load:

I'm a beguinner man, here. And absolutely i could love you !Nice cock .Hope to practice an slow autopsy alive with you some day...jeeee!

You sharing pics of you cumming gives me feeling of you accepting me into group. I get to see you like i only get to see me. But now i will know that i am with group who understands. You work hard and we appreciate you. You might not have lover you want but i am betting you will. There are certainly enough of us to choose from someday.

Looking at here, you are all very beautiful. -smiles- Wonderful good spotting on taking photos, everyone.

you´ve got such a wonderfull blow-job-mouth
And @ Darkside. Isn't it called "less" than a mouthfull is a waste? ;-)

You are so handsome, Meatpie. I hope you are happier now than when you started this thread. I can only imagine how tough it must be in your country. I've always thought Bulgaria sounded so mysterious and full of intrigue (in a good way), but I'm sure it's not an easy life. I suspect you'd like it better here in the USA.

What a great boyfriend you will make some lucky guy! It's hard to imagine a better looking face and body. I've also noticed how your posts are always intelligently crafted and phrased--and often with humor. You are the complete package, as far as I'm concerned. It's clear that many here feel that way about you. I wish I could just hold you tightly in my arms.

I guess very few of us are really happy. I know I've never been. Please try to remember how many people care about you. I do...and I don't usually feel that way so soon. I can't believe there's anything about you that I wouldn't like.

Take care and keep your chin up. You are quite a guy.

Thanks again for all of your work on this site. I think it's amazing. I would love to contribute, but I honestly have no idea where you guys find all of this stuff! I've never seen anything like it before.

I suspect you'd like it better here in the USA.

I don't think I would feel comfortable in the US.

I love Europe, I love its varied culture, rich history and everything is relatively close, I can go on a vacation in Greece by car for the weekened and return on Monday.

The mediterranean sea is beautiful in summer, there are awesome islands in Greece, plenty of fish, fruits.

And in Bulgaria we have beautiful mountain resorts.

The Black Sea is a few hours drive and I have friends and relatives there. No hotel, no nottin.

The economy is fucked yes and could be better.

The US is absolutely huge and beautiful, I would like to vist but to shop with fat niggers in a WalMart and live in a wooden house, no thank you.

Europe is among the best places to live in the world, I also love the mediterranean climate we have here.

We get snow but spring comes early, lots of sunshine you can be outdoors and enjoying nature.

I could never live in Northern Europe or in any Northern country.

When Roman soldiers, used to plenty of sunshine, went to Britain to conquer the island they wrote in their diaries that this was the country with the most appalling climate, rain and wind all year round.

No thank you!!!!!

:sm (31):

Back