Bi Perv Into Castration/Penectomy and Snuff

discretefriend

Forum Newcomer
Hi everyone. I am a 37 y/o bi perv with pretty much no limits on the things that get me boned. My favs are castration and penectomy but def love other stuff as well. Look forward to some hot chat, pics and vids!!!

Castration, cock amputation are definitely turn-ons for me as well. I like to imagine "trophy collecting" as a regular part of the mop-up after military combat. Collecting cocks or sets of cocks and balls from the dead is an efficient means of tallying a body count. It's better than cutting off an ear from the dead warriors, because it prevents inflation of the body count by collectors who would cut off both ears. A guy's got only one dick and one scrotum. Of course, sometimes a guy is only wounded and not dead, but the victors cut his meat off anyway, then finish him off . . .

Last edited:
Great thread! Imagine losing your balls as the final act in an intense violent cbt scene. Fantastic.

hi there

Hi everyone. I am a 37 y/o bi perv with pretty much no limits on the things that get me boned. My favs are castration and penectomy but def love other stuff as well. Look forward to some hot chat, pics and vids!!!

hi there we have the same interest..keep in touch dude....

Back