Bi Perv Into Castration/Penectomy and Snuff

Castration, cock amputation are definitely turn-ons for me as well. I like to imagine "trophy collecting" as a regular part of the mop-up after military combat. Collecting cocks or sets of cocks and balls from the dead is an efficient means of tallying a body count. It's better than cutting off an ear from the dead warriors, because it prevents inflation of the body count by collectors who would cut off both ears. A guy's got only one dick and one scrotum. Of course, sometimes a guy is only wounded and not dead, but the victors cut his meat off anyway, then finish him off . . .

That sounds pretty hot!!!

I love castration threat scenes. I'm particularly into guys that are captured, bound, stripped, and threatened with castration if they cum... all the while their captor is trying to force them to cum. Their lack of control is there undoing.

I wish someone would attack me then tie in an unknown place and then force me castration and brutal torture .. This is my wish and dream .. An old very brutal master (Sir) Doctor ..

YES - it does - such a hot scene - and his cock is gone, too -

There's a longer version out there. Eight minutes. Cock off first. Then his nuts. From two angles. The whole time, the two dudes are talking. And, yes, it hurts. But he wants it.....so, as they say, pain is pleasure.

Last edited:
Back