Extreme Necro Fetish

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Since I've already been to the morgue and seen it all I will now tell you what turns me on the most.

This is my dream.

I receive a young cute guy with sneakers and black socks. He is cute in the face, lean and hairy with big cock and nice balls.

I have to remove his black socks which of course smell. Then toe-tag him. He is absolutely relaxed and stairing into the ceiling.

He is young cute and handsome and I have to take him to that dingy smelly morgue, with the rotters.

Then prop him up and drill his skull, remove the breast plate etc and hold his heart. I will also hold his toes and will check his cock and wash it. I will also wash his anus.

The combination of smells: young guys socks, old men's socks, rotting meat, and freshly opened up human cadavers is out of this world.

Its unlike any other smell in nature.

Also washing the bodies is very hot, with a hose and cold water. Then they stay like that for a while to dry, propped up and toe-taged but clean.

Then you talk to the family and ask how to dress him.

OHHH JESUS, I am so close to having all this come reality but the horrific sights of the rotters prevent me otherwise I have no hesitations that this is what I want to do.

I don't want any other boring job.

Yeah, that's the ideal situation minus the rotting corpses and old men socks.

I like it much too guy!

Hi man , even i'm spanish and my english is not so good, i enjoyed really much your lines. My dream will be sharing a long and good wank with a guy like you watching this scene. I would like to have a friend some day to share this.
I 'm a man specailly senxitive about male smellings and i love the male sexual organs smellings alive or dead too.

Hi
Since I've already been to the morgue and seen it all I will now tell you what turns me on the most.

This is my dream.

I receive a young cute guy with sneakers and black socks. He is cute in the face, lean and hairy with big cock and nice balls.

I have to remove his black socks which of course smell. Then toe-tag him. He is absolutely relaxed and stairing into the ceiling.

He is young cute and handsome and I have to take him to that dingy smelly morgue, with the rotters.

Then prop him up and drill his skull, remove the breast plate etc and hold his heart. I will also hold his toes and will check his cock and wash it. I will also wash his anus.

The combination of smells: young guys socks, old men's socks, rotting meat, and freshly opened up human cadavers is out of this world.

Its unlike any other smell in nature.

Also washing the bodies is very hot, with a hose and cold water. Then they stay like that for a while to dry, propped up and toe-taged but clean.

Then you talk to the family and ask how to dress him.

OHHH JESUS, I am so close to having all this come reality but the horrific sights of the rotters prevent me otherwise I have no hesitations that this is what I want to do.

I don't want any other boring job.

photo30920141_149317367

is one of my fantasies necro
I imagine myself lying on a table in the morgue ready for opening

Have you played dead with anyone?

Maybe you can pose as a corpse and take pictures of yourself, then post for us?

Back