I love the morbidtech videos. How do they get the "corpses" to lay so still? Really good breath control and acting. More please.

Thanks man, hope to see the other dudes as well! :bow:

Thanks for these. Justin is my favourite of the morbidtech "corpses". My copy of this video is smaller and poor quality. I'm sure this HD copy will give me hours of enjoyment.

awesome...didn't know the morbidtech videos were on youtube...is there any of the missing videos of armando and lucas?

I have seen similar work . . . and I love it. Wish this cite was still available. It's a real turn on for me . . . I like the stillness.

Thanks again for these hot vids! I wonder how much these dudes are paid to do this :thinking:

I wonder how they pick and maybe even train these guys. It is not easy to be so still and also not getting any reaction when you are moved down there :pass out: I doubt any of us would be able to do it :bow:

This along with the other morbid tech post are great. The guy doing the work is a real artist with the bodies. I want his job. On top of it, I like Justin's hairy legs.

Back