Jamie

Forum Newcomer
I am looking for someone to gut me - spill the intestines from the lower belly while I am still alive followed by castration and cock removal - before being snuffed. Suit cannibal or necro. Will travel to you. If interested send private message.

You should loose your balls first. Then your hard cock. I would cauterize the wounds to stop any bleeding. What comes next will hurt more. A small hole is made in your belly, just big enough for a finger to snag your guts. You scream insanely as I slowly pull the pink glistening bowel out into the light of day. I wrap the gut around a stick and start to rotate the stick so that your guts wrap around the stick. Your face is green with deep pain. I am careful not to let you bleed. I want this to last. You beg me to cut your throat, but we have barely started. I want you to really feel this before I let you go.

Done correctly, the intestines can be pulled out and the victim allowed to suffer for hours. But, hang on to a good piece of the lower intestine as you need it to make bologna out of his left over bits and pieces. The small intestine is a good casing for making smoked sausage. Just be sure and rinse the casings clean as soon as harvested and keep them soaking in salt water in the refrigerator until you use them.

Headsman you have my attention but not the gig. This can't be done without some pain but I am not a masochist. You are welcome to cut a small slit in my belly but just put your penis in the whole and fuck my warm guts. Then open the whole lower belly. As Snerdguy says if done correctly you can be there alive with your guts open for hours. The cock and alls need to come off afterwards to help ma intain the determination to see it through. The person who does this should enjoy it and bring it to a quick end before the pain becomes too great. I like Snerd guys suggestion for the use of the intestines as sausage casings afterwards.

wow! this is so much in common with my desire! poroshenie me completely! removal of the intestines in the first place ..... only without the castration ... I wish that the body were preserved with embalming ... nice to know that at the other end of the world lives the guy with the same desire ..

Would love to do it to a willing victim - gut him, ALIVE - keeping him alive for an hour, plus after wards. Then to feel the pain, myself......

Spill the intestines, castrate, nullo..... Taken apart before exiting.....

I suggest that the way to control the pain and shock caused by gutting someone alive would be to use ice in the body cavity while clamping off any damaged veins and arteries with surgical clamps. Once the bowel is detached, the rest of the intestinal tract should be easy. I saw a drawing of medieval torture device where the victim was stretched out taunt on a rack. But, there was an additional wooden spindle above the victim where the intestine was hooked and rolled up like a fire hose. It could be done slowly to make the pain last. If you are truly a sadist, put an IV on the victim with a saline drip. Add some sucrose and a bit of morphine and try to replace fluids as they are lost. A guy could last for days under the right conditions as long as you keep their circulation functioning. Gives you time to experiment.

I would someday like to attempt to plasticize the body of a hot dead guy. Some doctor in Mexico found a cheap way to do it. He preserves the bodies of dead indigents and stands them outside hoping that someone can identify them. A good plasticizing could keep your body whole for a hundred years or so.

Jamie, my cock fucking your guts would hurt like a knife. Unless you really crave pain we should rethink this. I am guessing that you get off on the thought on seeing your belly cut wide open until your guts spill out. That would cause screaming horrible pain, unless we used a spinal anesthetic. That could allow you to enjoy watching me as I remove your innards. It would be hot to make a hole in your small bowel and to slip in my cock. Your hand could hold your hot gut onto my cock as I impregnate you. When you have had enough, I would cut off your cock and balls. If you want to feel it, we can let the anesthetic wear off.

That would let you know briefly the intense pain in your belly. When you are ready, I can reach deep inside and rip out your heart, lungs, liver, spleen and guts all together. It is all connected. I would show you your hollowed out body as your consciousness leaves your body. That would make a quick intense send off. Are you ready?

Headsman you may be right and if so an epidural would be the way to go. Before the epidural wears off please cut my throat - then rip everything out. This should give us both the sensations we seek and keep the pain at a bearable level. Then yes I am ready.

Always wanted a blade deeper into my lower belly, gone in about 3cm but need someone the same as Jamie needs to go that bit deeper. By the way Jamie I would have no problem making a nice deep wound in your abdomen.

Headsman you may be right and if so an epidural would be the way to go. Before the epidural wears off please cut my throat - then rip everything out. This should give us both the sensations we seek and keep the pain at a bearable level. Then yes I am ready.

You would need to get some Novocain and a fairly sturdy needle to do an epidural. If injected at the proper vertebrae, it would numb everything below the chest while you remain awake and able to use your arms. You could help extract your own guts.

You would need to get some Novocain and a fairly sturdy needle to do an epidural. If injected at the proper vertebrae, it would numb everything below the chest while you remain awake and able to use your arms. You could help extract your own guts.

Snerdguy I think you are right - seeing someone else pulling out the guts would be enough for me - just need someone who wants to do it.

Always wanted a blade deeper into my lower belly, gone in about 3cm but need someone the same as Jamie needs to go that bit deeper. By the way Jamie I would have no problem making a nice deep wound in your abdomen.

Abstab I am more into a shallow cut opening up the belly wall to allow the guts to slide out intact. A deep stab in the belly would puncture the intestines.

I love the whole thing personally. But I like the idea of reaching up and ripping your heart out. I have always wanted to see a beating heart in person, then wrap my hands around it and squeeze. If you get the proper epideral you wouldn't feel much. I have some Lidocaine that I five fingered from a dentists office, although not a whole lot, maybe enough to numb the local incision.

Might be good to try a neuro-muscular blocking agent. Your victim will be temporarily paralysed but still feel all the pain. Only trouble is it can lead to respiratory paralysis, but do you really care?

You look like the guy to do it. And you are right respiratory paralysis is not going to be an issue given the end result

Back