Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks to continued support from members and hard work by our forum team we have finally managed to add some new features and useful content-management tools to make CDG even more social and more exciting than ever!

Users can now add videos to
CDGTube as well as comment and rate their vids as well as put them in categories.

In addition, vids are automatically added to your profile and every member will now have their own video channel!

Live News Feed has been added to help you keep up-to-date with the latest buzz in forums & social groups.

A news ticker will now flash across the site giving you instant notification of latest hot threads!

The
notification system has been improved, users can now search in their notifications history.

Latest
album pictures
now show at the bottom of the forum. Randomly selected social groups show at the top.

Hope you guys like, feedback as always welcome!
:number one:

Cute Dead Guys forum staff

dark_l10.jpg

Hey, thanks. How old are you? Send me some naked pics.

Very nice!! Sounds great!! Is a pity that I still can not be elite member... Great job!

Jewelry was personal ... you guys are awesome ... thanks ... kisses every team will at all ... =)))

Thanks deadboy. The new like button automatically adds to a poster's reputation, something users requested months ago. Finally it's here, it's totally fair and there are no hidden scripts or tweaks to influence users reputation level.

Thanks man, click "Like" to test the new buttons!

:hahahahha:

This will be reflected in your profile.

I like! Now I can see all galleries of members :great: Thanks

You can now also search either by username or subject.

You still won't be able to see albums set to "private".

The forum live feed has been updated. Loads faster and pictures will now display in the sidebar. Users can also post global status updates from the forum sidebar.

Back