NecroHeadfucker

Forum Resident
Elite Member
What ethnic group or race to you come from? White, Native American, Black, Asian, African?

Myself, I'm Native American but I just found out that I have a white ancestor, a German and a Jew.

You?

Native American with German descent?

:smirk:

Native American with German descent?

:smirk:

Yah, it's weird. I have native ancestry that goes back for over a century, then I find out that a white German from New Jersey migrated to the west and met up with an Indian family and had children. Thank you ancestry.com.

I'm Homo Sapiens.

I find races uninteresting: all humans have common ancestors not long ago,
and similarities between 'ethnic groups' are far greater than differences.

And this is our (yes, yours too) common ancestor from 45 million years ago (and of all other primates as well):

Nice answer. We are all related in some way and even if we were not, the differences among all races are negligeble compared to the similarities. Never much cared for races and nationalism. These kind of stupid notions create a flase sense of superiority in people who desperately need to be special and better than everybody else. Einstein was right when he said that "Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind"

I agree with some of New Yorker's points about nationalism it really is a source of so many problems in the world especially racism. Since I have a varied European background (Italian, Irish, Greek, Scottish) and I live in Canada,I'm really don't have any strong attachments to any nationality in particular. I will say though that the art, writing, and food of Italy and Greece are things to be proud of, for the most part. I am also interested in and enjoy the art, writing, and food of India, Egypt, and Japan to name a few.

Like Archren, live in Canada, ancestors from both sides been here at least four generations but Irish, German, English and the name is Scottish. My partner is Filipino and I love being in Asia, Africa, and various parts of Europe. My best sex was with a Sudanese who had to escape there in order to live - moved even further away.

Welsh, German, Irish and possibly some equestrian. Pioneer farm wives used to get pretty lonely.

Well, it is perfectly ok if people have a liking for a culture. The mistake most people make is to think one culture is superior to another. I try my best to tolerate other people's cultural perspectives but there are certain things that are just outrageous like how some cultures treat women.Every culture and society should preserve human life and the human condition. Democracy, liberty and peaceful coexistance are not American or even Western values. They are human values that trancend culture.

Well I'm good Canadian mix, Mig-Maw Native Canadian, Scottish, Irish, Greek and English. The Scottish roots go back to the 1750s in Canada when my family patriarchs came across as mercenaries for the English fighting the French. They settled in Nova Scotia where they mixed with the Mig-Maw nation who also fought against the French. My Irish ancestors settled in Montreal in the 1890s. The Greek, and English, were post First World War immigrants who landed at Halifax Pier 21 in the early 1920s. All moved west, my parents were born on the Canadian West Cost in the mid 1920s. Actually my Greek grandfather jumped ship in Vancouver in 1910, was deported, then served in the Royal Navy during the First World War, returning to Canada via Halifax in 1920 as a decorated officer.

I'm polish, german, italian and french. Jewish & Catholic. Dad was career military so I lived everywhere from Subic in Philippines to Ramstein in Germany to Arifjan in Kuwait to Yokoto AFB in Japan. Now I'm working at Pearl Harbor (federal-civilian,never trusted don't ask-don't tell). None of the friends I ever made growing up were different from the boys I knew from Quantico or Lakeland in Texas. Fascinated by each others' cultures & backgrounds. Humans are basically good unless they're brought up otherwise!

:yes:

Maybe there's some truth to the crazy cult Mormon religion that believes ancient Jews migrated to the US and god turned their skin brown as a punishment :hahahahha:

You've obviously never licked the feet of a Native American, German or Jewish dude's feet. Actually you probably haven't missed much! I don't think that there can possibly be a nice pair of feet from any ethnicity of part of the world that I wouldn't go wild over licking! Too bad they never replaced the Miss Universe Pageant with the Mr. Universe Feet Contest, the hot man feet of every country in the world, and I get to be one of the judges.

I'm with Pierced Chest, New Yorker, and most replies - race and ethnicity aren't important. For what it's worth, I live in England and the family have for generations, but the surname is Scottish and genetically I'm Welsh, English, French (Huguenot), Irish, and scottish, in more-or-less that order.

I'm Chinese with a little Persian and Indonesian in the bloodline. Maybe I'm particularly into beheading because my ancestors did so much of it... I'm here to chop more handsome heads, gentlemen!

Back