sitonyou

Forum Regular
any guys that like to be choked... slowly when being dominated in a wrestling pin or hold

I am interested in being choked. Hold me in a wrestling hold and as you tighten your grip on my neck, I will get woozy abd pass out.

would be great to have you in that hold...feeling you helpless but satisfied

That sounds really hot. I particularly like the "slowly" part. Let's suit up in gear. I love it when a guy gets me locked up in a tight hold and then takes his time enjoying torturing me, choking me, sleepering me, while I struggle as hard as I can... but it isn't enough.

and at every struggle, the hands seem to press stronger, deeper into the skin, then release to make it last longer. feeling the body move, twitch some spasms. sounds and grunts, sweat and moisture all mixed. one to win the throat the other to feel faint...

ME!!! I'm looking to break my personal record of being pinned down and choked continiously harder and softer for 2 1/2 hours!

and at every struggle, the hands seem to press stronger, deeper into the skin, then release to make it last longer. feeling the body move, twitch some spasms. sounds and grunts, sweat and moisture all mixed. one to win the throat the other to feel faint...

Yyyeah, buddy. And sometimes you choke me all the way out--past the point of feeling faint, to actually seeing black diamonds fill up my vision, and then I'm out... and I wake up to find that you've tied my hands behind my back... or tied my ankles together... and it's that much harder to fight back against your dominating holds. Bit by bit, you completely dominate me. Finally I wake up on my back, wrists and ankles tied, and you're living up to your name - sitting on my face, in that sexy black bikini, with my face buried in your crotch, barely able to breathe.

Love to strangle all you guys to the edge and back. When I'm being strangled love it face to face, eye to eye, manually with both hand tight around my neck, leeting up only to drag it out longer.

sitting on your face, having you breath slowly...then move down and sit on your throat, cutting your airsuply due to the weight, feeling you choke...and move upwards

Back