No horror movie will be interesting to me anymore after what I've seen

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I haven't told you but yesterday at the morgue some bodies were so rotten they had leaked and spread on the floor, with pieces of rotting flesh rollling around.

You actually have to step into this.

"Can I have a mask at least?" I asked.

"You don't need a mask, you will have to get used to this".

They told me we had to scrape the rotters with caustic soda.

How am I supposed to do this according to my friends here who encourage me to pursue a morgue job.

This is hardcore it isn't real.

They don't show this in horror movies.

I won't go sorrry. I failed.

You didnt fail, dont think of it that way.

There are some people who just are not made for that type of work. I dont think you failed, you tried it, and it wasnt meant for you.

Thats something you really wanted to do, had you not pursued it, then you can say you failed.

I hope one day conditions improve, or I will just have to try another morgue.

?

maybe you'd be more suited as a mortician at a private
funeral home?????

i'm just trying to help.

ok, your like that,looking at it on your screen gives you a hard one,but when it's for real you become nosious and you feel your balls crawl up.

sounds like a kid who doesn't talk,but screems about sex,until the time is there,and he's the little baby that he's for real.

sorry bro,but if you din't want anyone to make fun of you after this post,you'd better not post it .
or are you looking for some compassion?,i think you've strarted the wrong site for that.

when it's for real you become nosious and you feel your balls crawl up.

Not exactly.

You better shut your big mouth douche you know nothing about me.

You can't even spell.

*nosious :sm (43):And they are so many like you people like you, looking for attention.

ok, your like that,looking at it on your screen gives you a hard one,but when it's for real you become nosious and you feel your balls crawl up.

sounds like a kid who doesn't talk,but screems about sex,until the time is there,and he's the little baby that he's for real.

sorry bro,but if you din't want anyone to make fun of you after this post,you'd better not post it .
or are you looking for some compassion?,i think you've strarted the wrong site for that.

GoreMaster is into some decayed shit.

^ never mind, I read it wrong, I cant think staight without my 5 cups of coffee in the morning.

ok nauseous,better like that?,lame ass teatcher.
i was right with you acting like a child,correcting spelling,you never spell things like the're said?
my brain decaying,no worry man,even if so,and half is gone,i still have more brain than your chickenhead.
and i don't hava a lack of attention,just reading this,knowing your the admin,made me laugh.
just HAD to reply.
don't know for sure,but you may hear more of me,in all your sorry ass general disscussion posts.
so you shut your fucking mouth,you don't know who i am either,i diddent start with that shit,just tolt you how i think about someone like that, that you are that person ,i can't help thought,you would know,since your so fucking smart.
with (not many) respect,yours truly

(o yeah before you teatch me more english,it's one of my 6 spoken(and writing )languages,how many dou you master? exept speaking with your chicken)

Last edited:
QUOTE=Meatpie Next time don't even bother.

freedom of speech

QUOTE=Meapie Only if I want to. I don't. We can ban you for good and you will have to find some place else to troll.

i thougt you was a troll master :sm (41):

QOUTE=Meatpe Why should I or anyone here be interested in you, keep a low profile and you might stay on our website.

why should i be inerested in you,aigain,just a reply,ban becouse some critisisme/comment?
i don't think that's a legal reason to ban someone,threre's not much you have to say,accept for manace,is there?

you don't want to ban me because of this do you,if so,than your even sorryer than i thought

agian with(more less) regards
yous trouly THE REAL GOREMASTER :sm (31):

Last edited:
I can ban you for trolling, that is a perfectly legitimate reason and believe me no one will object or miss you here.

Go some place else dude, you can't even quote a message in your reply you are that retarded.

I can ban you for trolling, that is a perfectly legitimate reason and believe me no one will object or miss you here.

Go some place else dude, you can't even quote a message in your reply you are that retarded.

nope staying here,it's a fun site,and i CAN quote,but just when i want.
why ban me for trolling,there's no reason for jou to presume i'm a troll.
just put one comment here,witch you don't like,and i'm a troll?????

nope my man,you need more than that,i'm sorry.

also sorry i have to go now,but,I'LL BE BACK :tease:

Back