HTML Generator Sample Page

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Voice of Reason
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    No thank you.
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    0

    thumbs up My Boyfriend, Killed Just for You

    imagejpeg_30cum.jpg
    I photoshopped my boyfriend into the perfect corpse. He's been slightly used already, but not too much <33333333

  2. #2
    Forum Regular dead30something's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    613
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by BRavenquist View Post
    imagejpeg_30cum.jpg
    I photoshopped my boyfriend into the perfect corpse. He's been slightly used already, but not too much <33333333
    You've got good taste in dudes, BRavenquist.

  3. #3
    Voice of Reason
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    No thank you.
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dead30something View Post
    You've got good taste in dudes, BRavenquist.
    Why thank you. :)

  4. #4
    Forum Regular UNickMaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    0
    What do he think about this? How about photo shopping him without his cock and balls? Oh to hell with photo shop, do it for real!!

  5. #5
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    30
    I will nver do that to my partner. LOL

  6. #6
    Voice of Reason
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    No thank you.
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UNickMaker View Post
    What do he think about this? How about photo shopping him without his cock and balls? Oh to hell with photo shop, do it for real!!
    He gave me permission to post this, and I don't think he'd like it very much if I posted any naked pictures of him (I don't even have any anyway.). Also, are you nuts? It's highly illegal to really do that.

  7. #7
    Forum Elite deaddirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    UK
    Age
    60
    Posts
    3,251
    Rep Power
    77
    Also quite bd for the relationship - he klooks a real nice guy, on balance I'd suggest not doing it for real!
    Hanged, dead, and dirty.

  8. #8
    Voice of Reason
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    No thank you.
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by deaddirty View Post
    Also quite bd for the relationship - he klooks a real nice guy, on balance I'd suggest not doing it for real!
    He is very nice and is very devoted to me. I'd never kill him, even if he asked. I love him a little too much.

  9. #9
    Forum Elite deaddirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    UK
    Age
    60
    Posts
    3,251
    Rep Power
    77
    Aww, that's sweet. Definitely a smart move not to kill him! though he does sond like a guy to die for ...
    Hanged, dead, and dirty.

  10. #10
    Voice of Reason
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    No thank you.
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by deaddirty View Post
    Aww, that's sweet. Definitely a smart move not to kill him! though he does sond like a guy to die for ...
    Why thank you.

    He is a great guy, and he promised to be my eternal sweetheart.

    angel.jpg
    Here's another that I did a while ago (hence why it isn't as good).

  11. #11
    Orange Triangle wearer. platinum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    england
    Posts
    1,262
    Rep Power
    30
    nice
    BLOOD, SPUNK & BUNNY WUNNIES!

  12. #12
    Voice of Reason
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    No thank you.
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by platinum View Post
    nice
    Thanks! I'm glad that I'm not the only one that likes him. Though, he's mine! Mine only! No touchee!

  13. #13
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    30
    The second one is one I like better. You say it is not as good but it is in the eye of the beholder isn't it?

  14. #14
    Voice of Reason
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    No thank you.
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by djbear View Post
    The second one is one I like better. You say it is not as good but it is in the eye of the beholder isn't it?
    True, but what do you like better about it? Out of curiosity.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. My ex's boyfriend is stalking me
    By Meatpie in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-06-11, 01:42 PM
  2. Check out my ex boyfriend
    By Meatpie in forum Alive Dudes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 16-01-11, 08:14 PM
  3. My sister's ugly boyfriend
    By Meatpie in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15-11-10, 03:53 PM
  4. Madonna's New Boyfriend
    By Meatpie in forum Alive Dudes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13-05-09, 04:30 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •