Everything about your pics works for me, the smooth body, big uncut cock, and most of all that sexy face and perfect Adam's apple. The pics of your corded neck and cock totally rock. Great work.

If you were passed out and the rope tying your hands was attached to that collar, it is possible without you even knowing to strangle yourself if it is set up properly.

Hey, I'm not sure I'm seen enough to be truely and intelligently critical. The quality you show, both technically and creatively, so for is quite good. I really need to see,say 50 to 70 more shots (some with good views of your asshole,maybe being abused in some, along w/ LOTS & LOTS &LOTS of your AMAZING dick and balls) of your body in various positions. I tried to make this tounge in cheek, but ended up lame. WOW! I'm going to have to change underwear after your sets.

My-O-MY.. Your pics cause a stiffy each time! Your bed & bod is like a playground for us. PLEASE, more... The pic w/ your mouth slightly open..I want to stuff my dick in it, while chomping down on the whopper between your legs. Then I wanna flip your leg up & tie to your hands. Then I'll mount you & bang your ass & then do it again. Lucky u have an upholstered headboard, otherwise your head would've popped the plaster off the wall.

Back