Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
article-0-11945BB4000005DC-519_634x873.jpg

Pic taken yesterday in London’s Square Mile shows hundreds of Muslims kneel in the street for Friday prayers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...treet-faithful-way-pray-mosque-overflows.html

article-2096263-1194F57F000005DC-978_634x421.jpg

Prayers continued for four hours.

:unreal:

They are the present day version of the Borg: "Assimilate or Die." What really pisses me off about them is that we are supposed to avoid hurting their little feelings, while they chop heads off, hang burnt bodies from bridges, beat up women... you know, like HONORABLE people! NOT! We all know what the solutions are; our politicians and too many people are too chickenshit to do anything about this foul situation. They never speak up about the insults and killings of non-Borg people in Borg countries.

Not only are these Borg wasting their own time, they make sure they waste others' time as well.

And so now I reveal that I can't stand the Borg. Muwahahaha.

BY THE WAY. My above reply has nothing to relate with, as far as this site, the Borg doing what they do. I'm not knocking the chopping off of heads; there are some here who are into that. I should talk; I'd love to dine on some fine young ass and leg...

It is the fault of Blair and Brown who let them all in - thinking they will vote Labour They are all very good at claiming benefits and screaming racial discrimination Makes me puke The worst is that we soldiers sent to fight and die in Iraq and the Stan (nearly all white with some blacks, Ghurkas, Fijians) while more and more arrive in Britain - we wonder why bother. Also it is illegal to say what you think about the situation. We need a new Thatcher, Cameron is weak, Clegg pathetic.

All religions are cults. Scary shit.

You bet they are! Just like Hitler threw all the fags into the ovens right along with the Jews - those who do not learn from history are destined to repeat it! This time, it will be a million times worse.
Hope you all enjoy the ride!

I wish they'd do that here. I walked past an open mosque here in my neighborhood and saw that the handsome younger ones were all at the back by the door where I could see them easiest. They were sexy Arabs and shoeless, so handsome. I felt like going in and checking it out but I'm not Muslim and would find it difficult to fake it since I know nothing about the rituals, or care to learn about it.

I wish they'd do that here. I walked past an open mosque here in my neighborhood and saw that the handsome younger ones were all at the back by the door where I could see them easiest. They were sexy Arabs and shoeless, so handsome. I felt like going in and checking it out but I'm not Muslim and would find it difficult to fake it since I know nothing about the rituals, or care to learn about it.

WHEW, that sounds like one HOT site, VerlupMAN. Prime young BAREFOOTING ArabMen in open service in New York City?? WE certainly do not have any such semi-public places here in Chicagoland which I am aware.

You could dress the part, VerlupBuddster, go in there barefoot and chant "ALLAH is GREAT" and all .. while secretly catching glimpes of those horny Arab barefoot duders just lettin' IT all so so so show!
:cute wink:

Mahbe even take a phew clandestine horny pics!! :Photo:

Last edited:
Back