D

dz51fcku

Does anyone know where to find the original photosets or video clips of these pictures?
I've been looking for them for a quite long time and never secuceeded in finding them.
I know some of those photos have been PS-ed, but the original sets must be hot too. Especially the scenes where Indian warrior takes of Cavalry soldiers boots and socks... Wonder whatelse he takes off from the dead Cavalry soldiers...
Any clue? So keen to know......:drool::drool:

Attachments

• U.SCalvary-img-026.jpg
    U.SCalvary-img-026.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 368
  • Calvary_1.jpg
    Calvary_1.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 358
  • Calvary_5.jpg
    Calvary_5.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 251
  • U.SCalvary-img-044.jpg
    U.SCalvary-img-044.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 276
  • Calvary_4.jpg
    Calvary_4.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
Turns out i can only upload 5 pics per post, so have to append the rest of pics in a reply...
U.SCalvary-img-018.jpgU.SCalvary-img-040.jpgU.SCalvary-img-041.jpg

They're from Jacques Palais (a fellow CDG member).
The pictures are from a large set he posted on Flickr (search there for "jacquespalais", without a space in the name).

Also see several other threads here on CDG (by Arrowman, and me for example), and my albums with guys hit or killed with arrows.

Last edited:
The pictures are from a large set he posted on Flickr (search there for "jacquespalais", without a space in the name).

Also see several other threads here on CDG (by Arrowman, and me for example), and my albums with guys hit or killed with arrows.

Thanks a lot! I've found those photos in Flickr. Very good set!
Would've been great if i got to see the faces of those real models. Not PS-ed ones. So there are a photo set of U.S. Cavalry reenactiment somewhere.
On Flickr, I recognize one of the face of a real model in that photo set. He has this short movie posted on youtube where he played a role in it, killing a southern soldier in a encounter and got killed by an indian arrow at last of the episode. Interesting thing is that the scene set up is quite similar to the photos on Flickr. The trees, rocks and especially the sand...Don't know if that is connected to the very original photo shooting or not. Really want to see the full version of that...
I'll post the youtube link in another message thread.
Wanna take a look?

And i did not find those photos on Flickr where Indian warrior strips the dead Cavalry.... wonder where that came from.......

OMG, that was you? I'm such a huge fan of you. I've subscribed to Philipe Lee on youtube. Just want to say it's really great work you've done. The shooting and editing of the movies are quite sophisticated and smooth. Really professional!
BTW, are you going to post more about re-edited "Life and Death of Lt. Mac Govern"?
Did you also shoot the scenes where indian warriors strippe off boots and socks from the dead Cavalry soldiers? Would die to see those.... where can i find those video clips?

Hello, i took these pics some years ago, and also made the film you saw as "Philipe Lee".

Thanks for your enthusiasm, i'll post soon the last part of McGovern. But no stripping scene in that film. I filmed this in another movie "goldn arrow", but the soldiers where not entirely undressed, the indian just took their boots off

Looking forward to your new posts...
Thanks for your enthusiasm, i'll post soon the last part of McGovern. But no stripping scene in that film. I filmed this in another movie "goldn arrow", but the soldiers where not entirely undressed, the indian just took their boots off

I enjoyed the McGovern videos and the images posted on this site, but I keep getting 'not found' on Flickr when I followed the search instructions.

Would you like to post your film "Golden Arrow" sometime? I would love to see the troopers stripped of their boots by the indians.

Back