Old pic but not Forgotten

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
This is among the first images of a cute dead guy I saw...I recently found him in an dusty folder on my pc. Deadboy shared him with me years ago.

Here he is again in 2009 in all his beauty.

I don't know his age, but no older than 22.

why do some CDG still have their eyes open after they die...are they struggling to have a last look at the world and are they even aware that they are dying...what i don't understand is some of them even wore smile on their face in spite of their violent death...is death a pleasant experience? according to a guy who had a NDE (near death experience) , he saw something like a tunnel at the end of which there's light which made him feel warm and peaceful...Could that be true..

Interesting thoughts woyaokan1983.

When your brain doesn't get enough blood, vision is always affected. Peripheral vision is lost at first, the wolrd becomes smaller and smaller. It can be frigtening.

Then you black out (which is very sudden) and your eyes can remain slightly open because it happens fast.... and you don't get to see much before that anyway.

This is different from deathstare. There are cases where the guys eyes are really wide open. This happens in violent deaths, when death is sudden and fast.

Violent death is extremely unpleasant - getting stabbed, shot...in this cases it takes time for internal bleeding to kill you...so you are perfectly aware for a few minutes that you are dying.

Hanging yourself can be pleasant for men...depending how you hang yourself.

Beheading is also very nasty but getting burnt is probablly the most horrific way to go.

There is an excellent BBC documentary called "How to Kill a Man", detailing various ways to die.

The experts finally agree that Carbon monoxide poisoning is fast and painless and probably the prefer way of dying.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_monoxide_poisoning

Back