Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! Remember that thread I posted about how I applied for a morgue job and a gay doc promised to help me?

:totalshock: This ain't real.

Just as I gave up on all hope that I will ever be able to get a morgue job he told me today I start on Moday as a morgue attendant.... I will undergo training at first of course.

OH WOW. :sm (26): Hope I my first patient is young and cute dead guy and not an old bag. I will probably get disappointed though.

Hope I don't fuck it up. If there is a dead young guy naked on a table I will most definately get a boner, hope no one sees it.

Jesus Christ. Pay is three times lower than what I used to get on my previous job...my family are gonna be very disappointed when I break the news. :sm (58):

But with all the economic gloom and doom a job at a morgue might not be that bad...there will always be "clients". LoL

I am really excited and can't wait until Monday.

Thats a dream come true for me. It won't be easy, it will stink but it will be a lot more fun compared with the boring 9 to 5 lame office job I had.

Well done my friend , told you wait long enough and you always get what you want, please don't fuck it up, we want you to be happy, don't get caught doing something you shouldn't. Wait till you have your own set of keys to the place and then get us some photos. PLEASE.

Photos will be my main priority, hope they give me night shifts.

There are many dead motorcyclists every summer here, I will do my best to get some shots for you Dark.

I pray everything goes OK on Monday.

I donst beliveyou MEatpie. You must profe with some authorized pics.. we are not stupied you know :D

Authorized pics? what do you mean? Come to Sofia in the summer and fucking "authorize" me yourself, at least you are not that far away.

And why would I lie about such a thing?

Profe .. take some pic with your mobile fone or with digital cam. You dont need to pics young shit on the table. Profe,take some pics of the fridge table or shit like that with cute dead guys note on the paper or something like that.

To hard for you? Yes. Ok, you dont work in the morgue

ok You work in the morgue.. but only in your dream :D

:sm (41): I didn't say I work, I said they agreed to hire me and my first day is on Monday. I may still fuck it up or after a day or two they may decide I don't fit they reguirements. Who knows.

I will do my best though.

Dead guys in biker leathers, as hot as it gets, cheers pal.
Hoy Opasan82 I don't think Meatpie is telling lies, why would he bother too.
You should be wishing him good luck, not having a go at him, after all he might be able to provide us with some more great stuff.
We are suposed to suport each other not rip the shit.

rip the shit? You mean argue?

Opasan is really getting on my nerves. If I get the chance to take pics they go for Dark and not for you Opasan.

Yes Meatpie
Rip the shit - take the micky - take the piss - all along the same lines as
argue/ disbelive in a condasending manner .
Cheers

Knew take the piss/micky but rip the shit is awesome, never heard it before.

Great news Meatpie, hope it goes well for you.

Congrats, PieMan !

PieMan ..

CONGRATS & BRAVO !!
I am sooo happy for you !!!

Death covers all the gammets, so YES, there WILL be "good days" at work...and other "not so good days at work"..but HEY, that is WORK !!

Just try to withstand those days that seem like downers (the not so young, not so male 'clients')......cuz' there will be those days that wa-WOW !!!!

WHEW..my recommendation....wear a JOCK STRAP ta keep IT under control, cuz' ya NEVA will know what is gonna cum on a rollin' inta that there laying new workplace you now have !

BE CONFIDENT, you are not gonna "fuck up !" You are going to EXCEL.....be positive, and hopefully this job will lead you into paths to be a MORTICIAN....in a GAY COMMUNITY somewhere in your country or beyond.....

Maybe for the MILITARY, too.....morticians are REALLY needed there at certain times when Mars gets real HORNED for IT, oh ya-YAH !!!

So PieMan, APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE !!

And thank you for your kind and abundantly supportive remarks on that other thread....yes, I admire you, too !

We two are some of the ORGINALS, aren't we?? WE GO BACK, WAY BACK, PieMan....and fer shure, yah, we both ra-RAWK !

HURRAH, PieMan !!

:sm (32)::sm (31)::sm (52)::sm (26)::sm (55)::sm (44):

Last edited:
Hi Arrow. Thanks for your kind reply, great advice as ever. Yes, I will always defend you against any intruders because we have been together on the internets for years and you never let me down.

Always supported me. Always defended me when the gay bashing started on ogrish and those fuckheads tried to destroy and crush me.

Now that I consider a true friend, I was young and unexperienced, and ricky you and deadboy helped me a lot.

We go long way back, yes. Something newbies can never understand is that we are all connected here like family and close friends who share our daily lives and worries.

PieMan....whatta tribute

[/SIZE]
Hi Arrow. Thanks for your kind reply, great advice as ever. Yes, I will always defend you against any intruders because we have been together on the internets for years and you never let me down.

Always supported me. Always defended me when the gay bashing started on ogrish and those fuckheads tried to destroy and crush me.

Now that I consider a true friend, I was young and unexperienced, and ricky you and deadboy helped me a lot.

We go long way back, yes. Something newbies can never understand is that we are all connected here like family and close friends who share our daily lives and worries.

PieMan...

Whatta tribute, thanks so much !!

YES, you are like a BROTHER to me, a family member.....forget the "like" ... YOU ARE my BROTHER, my BRO...and I will DEFEND you to the END, and will sometimes proffer insights/ideas/advise that you may not always want to hear or be it easy to hear...BECAUSE that is what REAL BUDS are for, to be there for EACH OTHER !

YES !

PieMan, I again applaud you.....
YOU are such a talented, bright, energetic man with so many skills...writing, management, technical abilities, sensitivity to people, lusts, drives, dedication, tenacity... and a good and generous spirit..you AMAZE me.

I am always here, PieMan....if not physically, in my spirit....now get out there
on Monday...and be prepared to SOAR .... because YOU DESERVE IT and you WILL SOAR !!

:sm (18)::sm (35)::sm (45):

Last edited:
I wish you good luck and I hope a good career!!!

I am glad your dream came true!!!

I envy you and I wish you all the best!!!

Meatpie...I am so fucking happy for you. That is a dream for all of us, and only had the balls to go through with it. You know I will be there with you in spirit! Love you, Man! A lot!

Back