you are amazing. You're a good actor who always puts a lot of thought and effort in your work. No one can do a death stare like you can. beautiful, just beautiful, man.

Great video. I like the hanging one and the betrayal ones too

Good Lord you make me hard.

JJ

Super Hot video! I especially like when the killer continued to touch and molest the victim's body after he killed him. Dude, you are so hot and beautiful. Great acting and death stare. Whoever role play the killer is a lucky man. I love all your fantastic works!

Nothing like a passed out guy in just his underwear and seeing his hairy armpits ,having his dick and body touched while passed out , then waking up being strangled,etc... SUPER HOT ACTING & VIDEO !!

That was a great video. Thanks for posting. Someday, I'd like to see one where someone sneaks up on a guy (maybe a hot looking straight friend) asleep in a chair and holds a bag over his mouth and nose without waking him. The attacker only intends to leave the guy unconscious, but he takes it too far. Having killed the victim, the guy strips and molests the guy as he sees nothing to lose by doing so. The attacker realizes that he never was a real friend to the victim. He was simply biding his time until an opportunity arose to "play" with him. In the end, the attacker realizes his greatest fantasy while bringing on his greatest nightmare.

I like a movie that, while being fiction, is about something that could happen for real. I think the tremendous buildup of raw sexual tension to be a big turn on, just like in the Elliis Strangled video. I hope more will be posted.

Back