Gay Slavemeat

Forum Newcomer
Membership Fee

David’s lust was mostly for smooth “muscle boys” who were very young, trim, sexually eager and very well built. He liked the “twink” variety best, if they had worked out to perfect their amazing young bodies. Using his ample cock to fuck their tight bubble-butt assholes was his favorite hobby - and he did it often. Money was not an issue for David, being extremely successful in his business, so he could well afford to rent the kind of male meat he liked. He just expected it to obey his every whim and please him however, wherever, and whenever he felt like being serviced.

In terms of David’s”rentals” there was no question Mark was his best find ever. The young stud had recently moved from Houston to Long Beach, and adopted “Mark Wylde” as a stage name for his career as a male prostitute. That’s how David had found him, through a web service that included pictures and reviews. They were all positive – every guy who reviewed Mark commented on how well he kissed, how friendly he was, and what a truly great body he possessed. Mark was about medium height, just right for a good 69 session, and his body was in absolutely perfect shape, reflecting the hours of workouts he put in every day. His skin was smooth and mostly hairless, except for a little clump around his very appealing crotch, which included a larger than usual scrotum that caused his balls to hang down a bit, so they were easy for David to massage with his mouth. Mark didn’t have a massive cock, but it was decently sized, uncut, and very functional. Mark had no problem getting and maintaining his erections, which reflected a combination of his youth (he was 24) and his great physical shape. All of this really turned David on, and his orgasms were pretty explosive when he rented Mark for an evening’s fun.

David particularly remembered one evening, when they had ventured out of Mark’s condo and enjoyed themselves at a local gay strip club. They rated the dancers in a joking way over a beer or two, and they agreed that one guy in particular had an especially sexy body. The dancer was named Matt, and didn’t waste any time stripping for Mark and Dave. He started out completely naked - unlike the other guys, he even was barefoot. The only things he had on was a tight, black leather collar that highlighted his tanned skin, which had no tan lines anywhere, and a set of metal rings around his scrotum and his cock that held them tight and rigid and were in turn secured in place with a small padlock.

“There’s no place to put a tip,” David hollered over the loud music.

“I am a sex slave, sir, merely live male meat provided by the bar owner for your amusement. Slaves don’t deserve tips, sir. We simply exist to serve our owners. My master told me to dance for the two of you.”

“Who owns you,” Mark inquired, curious and also very aroused by the image of the beautiful young boy dancing in front of him for his amusement while adorned with appropriate slave insignias.

“Mr. Jameson, the owner of the bar, purchased me at an auction last week, sir, but I believe he intends to sell me. Of course, that’s none of my business and I obviously have no say in the matter.” The boy had been stroking his dick, and now had a very nice erection that was bouncing in front of him as he moved. That turned on David and Mark even more.

David asked the waiter to see if Mr. Jameson would like to chat with him, and the bar owner wandered to their table shortly afterwards. By then Matt was on all fours in front of the two interested patrons, letting them examine his tight young ass and stroke his cock.

“So, Dave, do you like my new purchase?” asked Mr. Jameson. “As you can tell, it’s really well trained and I figured it could be a feature at our meeting next weekend.”

“Stan!” came David’s startled reply. “I had no idea you owned this place.. Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I just bought it at an auction last week form the prior owner, who went bust. It turned out the meat you’re enjoying was his too, so I added a couple of bucks and bought myself a little boy-flesh. Feel free to do whatever you like to him, by the way, and now that I own the place it’s OK for customers to get naked and fuck in the bar itself. I figure that will help business, and it just costs a little extra with the local cops.”

David and Mark were already shirtless, since David liked to look at Mark’s amazing body and have Mark stroke his own very attractive skin, but at David’s signal they now both stripped completely. Both had gotten hard watching Matt and the other dancers, so they were ready for action.

“Do you want it on its belly or on its back?” Stan inquired. My suggestion is to have it lay across the bar table on its belly so one of you can fuck its butt while it sucks off the other guy.” Matt picked u the instructions and quickly positioned himself for maximum use by the two patrons. Stan reached into his pocket and pulled out several short pieces of rope, which he quickly used to tie each of his slave’s hands and feet to the legs of the table, making the boy completely vulnerable and unable to resist.

“Once you two are done, I figure the rest of the bar might as well have a turn. I don’t plan to keep the slave long, so I am not too worried if it gets a little used up.”

“Well, don’t let it get too damaged,” David urged. “We do want to have a good meeting.”

“Oh, I’ll make sure he’s still useful,” Stan assured. “But what about your buddy here? I am guessing he’s a whore and I’d sure like to have him join us. He’s a lot better looking than my guy. He’d be a huge hit if you brought him.”

“Well, he is a prostitute,” David intoned, “but he’s not into being a slave, and he does not let other guys fuck him. But, frankly, he’s so good looking and such a great cocksucker and kisser that I’m OK with that.”

Mark wasn’t very pleased with the conversation. He was very proud, and although he knew that he had to provide service in his role as a prostitute, he viewed it as a profession, worthy of respect from his customers. He did not like being referred to like a commodity. However, David paid extremely well, so he let it pass for now.

“Well, it’s obviously up to you,” Stand continued, obviously admiring Mark’s now full.y exposed body. “But as club president this year, I’ll waive your whole year’s membership fees if you bring him.”

As Stan wandered off to tend to other customers and invite them to join in the fucking, Mark inquired what Stan was referreing to. Despite being a little offended, he was certainly curious.

“It’s a gay sex club I belong to that’s very exclusive. Each member brings a young guy to join in the orgy, and we vote on which guy is the best looking, best fuck, and best attitude. The guys get rewards accordingly. It’s a whole lot of fun, and if you’d be interested I am pretty sure you’d win best looking. That’s a $1,000 prize, and obviously in addition to your usual fee and tip.” David had seen the spark of interest, and really wanted to get Mark to attend. Mark was such an amazing stud that it would not only be a lot of fun but it would also impress the other members. David had joined only recently and was still tyring to assure a good impression.

“Well, maybe so, But you’d have to assure me they would follow my limits. I don’t mind a little S&M, but I am a top, not a bottom.”

“That wouldn’t be a problem,” assured David. “The rules are very clear on all that sort of thing. We want everyone to have a great time and we especially value our guests.”

“OK, I’m game.” David was so thrilled at the prospect that he grabbed Mark by the back of the neck and pulled him close so he could provide a very enthusiastic kiss. They then took turns using the young slave tied to the table, with David so excited that he even let Mark have the first turn fucking the boy’ asshole while David inserted his own cock into the eager young mouth. As they fucked, they leaned over and continued their kissing session, eventually bringing each other to a fabulous mutual orgasm that drew applause from the customers who had crowded around to enjoy the show. They were so into each other that they hadn’t noticed the crowd forming, but that too turned them on. So they traded places, and the slave cleaned Mark’s cock with his mouth as Mark regained an erection and then enjoyed a great blow job while David also restored his vigor and enjoyed fucking the recently used asshole. This time they were very aware of the crowd, and enjoyed being cheered on as they used the submissive young male flesh for their second round of orgasms. Not being greedy, they ordered more drinks while they watched the rest of the customers fuck the house slave and each other. It was a great evening, and when the club finally closed they returned to Mark’s condo for yet another sex session, this time joined by two of his roommates who also worked as prostitutes. It was an expensive evening for David, which didn’t matter at all, but it was one he would always remember.

The following Saturday could hardly come soon enough for David, who was still quite excited at the prospect of having Mark join him at his club. They met at David’s house, and started the evening with a casual drink nad a very relaxing 69 that got their sexual juices nicely aroused. David didn’t have them actually achieve orgasms, since he wanted to be sure they had lots of sperm ready to go for the evening’s fun.

“This is a very unique club,” David explained. “All the members are extremely wealthy and extremely fit. We don’t let anyone in who doesn’t measure up both financially and physically, so there really aren’t any limits to the entertainment we can afford and everyone there is a turn-on. I don’t think there’s any other club quite like it.

“There is only one rule that will affect you. It is required that guests arrive naked. That way we can start the evaluations for the prizes right away. So you’ll need to strip once we get there, and I figure we can leave your stuff in my car. Is that OK?”

Mark was alittle taken aback, but had to admit to himself that he liked being naked and showing off his body to other guys, so he agreed. In fact, starting to get into th spirit of the evening, he suggested he just strip and leave his stuff in David’s house, knowing it would please David a lot to be able to look at his naked flesh on the ride over. Mark would also make sure to get an erection, so he would arrive looking impressive. With that, Marked stripped, they finished their drinks, and David drove them to the site of the club.

To Mark’s surprise, the club was actually located in the warehouse district, and it appeared to be just antoher warehouse from the outside. David explained that this made it convenient to get to, being close to the town, and it helped assure no one bothered them or became aware of the club. “We value our prvacy,” he explained.

:horny:
Yeaahhh. Great Post, Thanks.

Back