Thanks for posting Sal. Here is one more for the collection, I think new.

Hairy Man Expired in his Sleep. Ugly Thai forensic workers turn him over to check if his ass is hairy too. Thai people are like pancakes in the faces.

wow meatpie he is a beauty. It is rare that we see such beautiful sleeping corpses having died from natural causes. Can you see it looks like the onset of bloating has started. He needs embalmed quickly to prevent further injury. I need to see his feet to check how hairy they are as it will affect my choice of footwear for him in his casket. I love you meatpie, thank you so much for posting this. You are beautiful.

Glad you like he m8.

He is so special isn't he.

My guess is that his feet were hairy.

I must warn you though - it is very likely that his toenails are a shade of yellow or even orange, as men age their toenails harden and become coloured.

You may need to clip before you put his shoes on, are you ready to do that?

i will clip them, and put the clippings on a little purple velvet pillow in the casket for him.

How wondeful! You could have made a great mortican feet...

i feel i should train as one and work part time as one. i wish you were here we could train together.

I can relocate anytime. I don't care anymore I am so fucked in this country I am ready to board a plane tomorrow and never return to this shithole.

Just tell me which airport I fly to.

Love these pics; hate his penis is blurred as older guys have interesting genitals.

Young Thai guy dead in bed, I think he pissed himself!

Back