A gay necro story by ThrillKill

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
This was posted on K I U M E R today by ThrillKill to mock the Cute Dead Guys forum.

Our next deaded cutiepie is a young fellow who found out that his friend is a necrophile who prefers relationships with dead people.
One on rainy sunday afternoon, the friend of this suicider fell in love with some rawking dead guy shown somewhere on the internet, and the relationship broke after some arguements.
Unfortunately there was no other choice than commiting suicide to get his necrophile friend back.
They feel devastated that we post new shit with no watermarks every day and they can't keep up.

Notes:

*cutiepie = probably refering to myself.
*rawking dead guy = part of the CDG's moto.
shown somewhere on the internet = the site of course is CDG but is not explicitly mentioned.
*several references are made to suicide probably because lots of people here complained they were suicidal.

Very boring actually but it goes to show that our friends at Johanna's site are so bored they invent necro stories and put "k i u m e r" watermarks on their lame old pics from ogrish.

:sm (53):

The original posts are in the "Ultimate hanging thread". :sm (52):

CDG has no rivals as we are the only site entirely dedicated to gay necrophilia.

:sm (51):

We upload new content every day its all fresh and new. Because they don't have our sources they steal the pics, put watermarks on them and splash them on their frontpage.

:sm (8):

just read his "story" on that board. dumbass. "have you noticed my joke" bla bla. and this stupid watermarks on every pic:sm (41):

Very lame yes and boring. They must really hate us if they take the time to put watermarks, then upload and post and make up stories.

Thats becuase this site is the best~ =D

Back