Newt Gingrich Wins Big In South Carolina, Resets GOP Primary

sumtingwong

Forum Regular
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/21/newt-gingrich-south-carolina-primary-results_n_1220947.html

Newt outmaneuvered Mitt in South Carolina! It looks like Newt might be the nominee after all. America is doomed. Pretty soon, we'll have a choice of a sitting do-nothing President and a do-anything alternative. Believe me, if it's moist and it's warm, Newt's gonna "do" it. Now I get why Nikki Haley won the governorship after all those infidelity rumors. It's not that South Carolinians didn't believe they were true. They must have believed every single infidelity accusation against Nikki. That's why she won. Fornicator for President. Yeehaw!

gingrich is walking talking trash,
two faced liar,

Gingrich is the best thing that could happen to Obama. He won the South Carolina primary mostly because he sweet talked the old people who make up a large percentage of the voters who bothered to go vote in the primaries. Things will be a whole lot different during the presidential election. A lot people think Gingrich is creep and they will go beyond the norm to keep him out of the White House. If he makes the Republican cut, there will be an above average turnout of voters in November in Obama's favor. I think many conservatives will cross party lines to keep Mr. "open marriage" from leading our country.

Back