phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
Twin Brothers Gean Almeida de Oliveira, 15 anos and Geovani Almeida de Oliveira, 15 anos were shot dead

oh my fucking god,
id rip the flesh from the bones of their hot soles
and pulverize it with my cock!

Terrible, much too young for such a fate.
(Killer wasn't sure he got the right one?)

I do not want to be in the place of the mother, to lose both kids.

but for us it is a great luck to see these two, the young lost their lives.

they should have been forced to sodomize each other, then watch as each other was neutered and finally forced to eat their brothers cocks and balls

they should have been forced to sodomize each other, then watch as each other was neutered and finally forced to eat their brothers cocks and balls

Perhaps one of them had to watch the other one getting shot dead, then stripped naked, and played with, so that he would die knowing that the same would happen to him :hahahahha:

nice pair of feet...great looking boys! too bad so young they had to lose their lives!

Via google translate...

At dawn yesterday, a double murder was committed in the neighborhood Dom Jaime Camara, known as the Malvinas in Mossley, where two brothers were executed with several shots inside the residence of the mother. Gean and Geovani Almeida de Oliveira Almeida de Oliveira, 15, known as the "Twins of the Falklands", and were swept by the killers executed in the backyard, in the presence of family members.

According to Police, at around 4am the victims were sleeping at home, located in the Street of the Lilies, when some elements hooded invaded the place, dragged the teen into the backyard and shot them several times. The Service Mobile Emergency Care (SEMC) has been activated to help the victims, but died shortly afterwards, the way to the Regional Hospital Tarcisio Maia (HRTM).
The "Twins Falklands" were already known to police, charged with assault and attempted murder. Military police raided the nearby neighborhood, trying to locate the accused, but no one was arrested.
The crime will be investigated by the delegate Edivan Queiroz, holder of a Precinct Police, the Alto de São Manoel.

Damn. some of the other commenters have the right idea! :stroke: :load:

Back