my english is bad. But Cupid's love arrow through the abdomen in a cozy tracksuit can drool large amounts of sperm through the fabric! A great feeling!

@sussexfist: Haunting story, if you consider what’s going on in many Islamic countries – but nevertheless fucking hot!!

278.jpg

I think this particular drawing is new to this thread. It's not a full impalement, but there IS a knife stuck into his arsehole.

POssible -
In medieval times, some folks lived 3 days - shafted from crotch to shoulder - all depends on path of shaft. Now, pull it - out - the person dies.

Removal is trickier than getting it in there - and have a living person once it is inside - the shaft pierces and plugs the holes. Very little blood going in - lots of blood as it comes out.

I doubt kid lived to play again - I would bet he died on th operating room table

Wow, amazing story sussexfist and nice collection of pictures, thanks for posting.

Loved the story of bobby and I think if I was found like him I would take the stake up the ass over what the other 2 guys got

The drawings in this thread are lovely but that story is simply amazing? Who wrote this, just wonderful, I would like to contact the writer and tell him my greatest appreciation for introducing so graphic, perfect and exciting sadism and agony. I love his mind :)

Back