Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
All these guys are in a need of a nice decent autopsy but because morgues in South America are overwhelmed by the number of young men they receive on a daily basis, some spend days in fridges and get a rough treatment by the morgue personnel.

Stiching up is fast and crude, the guys are thrown around like trash.

If you want to see what I mean, check our videos section.

Part 2

More men in need of surgery. All of them dudes will be autopsied because they are all murder victims.

Autopsy is compulsory in every case of a violent death, according to Brazil law.

Part 3 - Last but not Least

Last ones for today. I have many more you haven't seen but as I said I am tired of filling your collections. Hope to see more of your shit then I will post the rest. ;)

The first black shirt guy was very hot, he had fantastik chest bullet wounds.

Looks quite young, don't know what happened.

Thanks Meatpie, some good ones there

Wow Very nice meatpie!!!! Excelllleent Post! Lot's I haven't seen before : )

The ones with severed penises are most likely done by drug gangsters to create a "False lead" for the police. I've seen this done far too many times by now.

can you explain why this is done? What false lead?

can you explain why this is done? What false lead?

A lot of times, gangsters/thugs will cut/mutilate the victim's penis in order to mislead investigators (that is if they did bother to assign one on the case in those poor+corrupted countries) into thinking that the victim was somehow involved with adultery/sex abuse so they will follow that presumption in their investigations--instead of looking at the activities of the organised crime group the victim might have been involved with.

Another common occurrence is when a member of the thug group is sent to prison, the group--in fear of the caught member providing info against them or being used as witness--will accuse the guy (through a proxy prisoner or correctional officer) of having been convicted of sex crime (usually raping a young girl) and create a prison riot where the guy is killed in passion by his fellow prisoners.

Last edited:
very hard, MANwoody makin' thread

Wow Avcom!
Veeeeery nice....
Nice job Meaty-Man.

Congratuletion good collection meatpie
If is u picture in the avatar. You’re very handsome

Back