curiosity

Forum Regular
I don't condone the use of chloroform, but since this is a fantasy and access to a good-looking guy who can't resist you appears to be a favourite on here, this is my story...

The winter winds had ripped through the terrace gardens, dislodging several fence panels and damaging limbs of trees in their path. One dividing panel between my garden and that of my neighbour’s had been reduced to matchsticks and would be an unwelcome addition to my expanding to-do list. Inspecting the damage, that Sunday morning, and removing the splintered timber from the flowerbed, I happened to glance into my neighbour’s back plot. Barry was there doing his own clearing up.

Barry was a handsome, fit guy in his late 30s, 6 footer, short dark hair, narrow nose, thin lips and warm brown eyes, smoothly developed chest and arms that had seen some weights, and the cutest arse, which was on display right now as he bent down to gather blown debris from the path of his tiny garden.

My flat had the benefit of a small window, overlooking Barry’s garden. I’d spent many an hour trembling with excitement as I took shot after shot of Barry bending and stretching over some DIY task, unaware of my attention. Barry favoured nylon tracksuit bottoms and faded tees when he was getting mucky. The tees were tight across his tits and braced his biceps with their shrunken cuffs. The tracky bottoms would ride down when he crouched, so that his ass would peek out, wrapped in the second skin of his lycra boxer briefs. At night, I’d jack off to the photos, imagining him immobilized and defenceless in my place, taking my mouth, fingers and cock wherever I chose to put them in and around his perfect body.

Later that same Sunday, I happened to be chatting to his wife in the street and she told me there’d be some noise next weekend, as Barry would be redeveloping the path in the back garden. Backbreaking work, but she wouldn’t be here, she laughed – she would be taking a long weekend away, starting Friday night and returning Monday night. I hoped she didn’t noticed my reaction to a thought, a plan that suddenly appeared and began to grow in my head…

Doing research on the net, I eventually found a supplier of chloroform from inside the country. They asked no questions. For an additional fee, they had it delivered to my place by Thursday. That evening I experimented on myself, a tentative application of chloroform on a rag, holding it over my face for a quick sniff to get used to the sickly sweet aroma, a pause, this time a breath, another pause, another breath, then another, until I blacked out. I checked the time I’d been out of it. The headache passed a good while later. In bed that night, unable to sleep, I went over my plan of action.

The gardens of the terrace were small and secluded, due to the height of the fence panels and accumulation of shrubs and trees in each confined space. No-one overlooked my garden and no-one overlooked Barry’s garden except me. The fallen panel in my fence gave me ready access to Barry’s garden while he worked in it. Barry would work, out of habit, wearing the ear buds of his ipod, filling his head with loud music and providing an additional distraction from what might be happening around him. I would take him by surprise, subdue him and get him back into my flat where my imagination would run wild over his sexy, unconscious body. The entire weekend.

Around 9am, I heard the sound of scraping and clearing going on next door. Barry was out in the back garden, shoveling gravel from the old path. From my hall window I watched Barry. He’d taken his tracksuit jacket off and was bending, shoveling and pitching gravel into a wheelbarrow. Sweat made his old, green tee stick to the muscles of his back. As he swung the shovelfuls of gravel into the barrow, I could see the sweat also made the tee cling to his smooth muscled chest. His nipples jutted out through the cotton garment. I couldn’t wait much longer.

I sat on the bench in my garden, my back to the brick wall that ran just 6 feet from my house before the fallen panel that would have started the fence separating Barry’s garden from mine. I listened to the rhythmic sound of Barry’s toil – the scrape of the shovel, the hiss from the shower of gravel as it landed in the barrow - and composed myself, trying to keep down the nervous tingle in my body, the desire that made me feel weak, the breathing I had to control.

Suddenly the shoveling stopped and the squeak of the wheelbarrow told me Barry was taking his load of debris to the skip in front of his house. I listened for its return, then heard Barry scrap up bits again. I stood up and peeked around the wall.

Barry had his back to me, as he was clearing the path towards the exit of his garden and the waiting skip (sensible chap). He’d put his shovel down then and was adjusting his ipod ear buds with both hands.

I emptied a generous slug of chloroform into the pad of car polishing gauze I had in my hand and stepped over the perimeter of my garden into Barry’s. Barry was still adjusting his left ear piece when I came up fast behind him and pulled him into me with my left arm under his chest. Simultaneously, I brought the chloroform pad to his face, pressing it firmly over his mouth and nose. Barry cried out a muffled protest and inadvertently breathed back in, tasting the chloroform for the first time. He coughed and breathed some more, which hit him hard, dizzying his senses and robbing him of his balance, so that he began to tilt forward and buckle at the knees.

I struggled to keep applying the chloroform and not follow Barry as he fought to stay standing, but pitched forward. My left arm slipped to grip Barry’s waist, while I braced his shoulder with my right arm as best I could. By now, Barry was snorting hoarsely, fighting the intoxication and clawing ineffectively at my right hand. All the while I could feel him weakening. The gravity pulling him forward sent his bubble butt pressing into my groin. I could feel my hard-on growing as his weight pulled me closer to him.

The moment I realised Barry’s breathing had changed was the moment Barry’s knees finally gave way and we both fell into the wheelbarrow, me on top of my sweaty, unconscious neighbour. I lay there, for about thirty seconds, holding the pad against Barry’s face, my body in full contact with his. Barry’s ass in my groin, Barry’s back against my chest, my face in the nape of Barry’s neck, smelling the cologne he’d applied that morning before starting work on the garden. I could feel Barry’s pulse through my cheek on his neck, its beat was slow and regular – he was out of it entirely. I released the pad from Barry’s face and rolled him onto his back. He lay at the bottom of the wheelbarrow, legs hanging out limply, his head at an awkward angle, his face a picture of puzzled sleep – eyes softly closed, but his eyebrows raised slightly in surprise, his thin lips gently parted.

I took hold of Barry’s right wrist with my left hand, put my right hand between his legs to grab the back of his right thigh and hauled him into a fireman’s lift. Barry’s dead weight on my shoulder was an exhilarating sensation. His warm, flaccid body swung against me as I carefully crossed the threshold back into my garden. His breathing had turned to a soft snore, as I allowed him to slip from my shoulder to a heap on the floor of the hall. I turned away from my rag doll to retrieve the chloroform and pad from the garden. Back inside I locked the front door and turned my attention to my handsome inert neighbour…

Barry lay on his back in the hallway. His arms and legs had fallen at odd angles. He did resemble a rag doll at that precise moment. The act of carrying him over my shoulder had messed with his clothes. The tight green tee had ridden up, revealing fine, dark hairs across his tanned belly that thickened below his belly button to a trail disappearing into the waistband of his lycra boxer briefs. I freed a bit of fluff from his belly button and placed the tip of my tongue in that warm recess. I tasted salt from Barry’s sweat, then traced the track of hair to his underwear with my tongue. The nylon trackie bottoms were warm from Barry’s body heat and had bunched around his nuts and disappeared up the crack of his arse in our fight and his subsequent transfer to the floor of the hall. I wedged the fingers of my right hand up between his clothed buttocks and planted my face into his groin. Despite the presence of sweat in both regions, Barry was a very clean chap and still smelt of his morning shower and deodorant.

Barry’s cock lay dormant in his clothes. I thought it would be a pleasing treat to get that to stand to attention. From the feel of them, he had some sizeable balls.

Last edited:
I grabbed Barry under the arms and dragged him to the front room, where I brought him to rest on the rug in the centre of the room. I put the bottle of chloro on the coffee table together with the pad and positioned myself between Barry’s legs. Here I untied the cord of his trackie bottoms and shimmied them off his arse, down to his knees. I stroked Barry’s package that lay smooth and tight in the front of his boxer briefs and contemplated the next move. I lent forward, over Barry’s torso and raised his tee shirt to expose his chest. Barry’s chest was surprisingly hairless, considering the down of hair on his stomach. His nipples were erect in the middle of their glossy, tan-coloured discs of flesh. I closed my mouth over each one in turn, sucking them and flicking my tongue over the tips, while my right hand massaged Barry’s slumbering bulge.

Somewhere in his unconscious state Barry was being turned on, for his dick was beginning to swell in the confines of his lycra boxer briefs. I continued to suck his tits and rub him ‘til Barry’s dick was arching and straining against the fabric and my insistent palm.

I changed position to kneel between Barry’s legs once more and face my neighbour’s growing hard-on. I peeled down the boxer briefs and let Barry’s swollen penis spring free. I lent closer and caught the head in my mouth. The arousal had made the head burst half out of Barry’s tight foreskin, so I rolled my tongue plenty of times around it and eased it off with a few strokes from my right fist, which now held my sexy guy’s dick in position. I’d settled on my stomach and held Barry’s hips while I swallowed what I could of the thick member before me, occasionally taking time to lick and suck his furry balls into the bargain.

I got up momentarily to tug Barry’s trackie bottoms and boxer briefs from off him completely, but kept his trainers and socks on – he looked really horny, dressed in just his tee and footwear, sporting a raging hard-on that glistened with pre-cum and my saliva. I returned to sucking off Barry, this time with additional attention to his sweaty butt cheeks, rubbing the swollen perineum that bridged the gap between Barry’s anus and his nuts. I let my fingers wander every so often to his puckered hole, where they'd find their way into Barry a little and make his cock jerk in my hungry mouth. I had to raise his knees for this, planting his trainer-clad feet as close as I could to his ass. Barry’s knees swung wide apart as I let go of his legs and I got stuck in, stroking, poking and sucking my man to the expected blistering climax. It was then that Barry started to wake up…

Last edited:
Ok, I'll continue here...

First of all I felt Barry’s hips move ever so gently as he stirred from his chemical slumber. His cock dropped from my lips as I sat up sharply and watched his once immobile face begin to come sleepily to life.

I twisted around to reach the coffee table and hurriedly opened the chloroform bottle. Behind me Barry was making more sounds of waking. The pile of the rug whispered as his limbs began to softly fidget. Barry moaned feebily. Looking over my shoulder I caught sight of him clumsily attempting to pull his tee shirt down over his tits and sit up on his elbows, all the while blinking as if dazzled by bright light. I finished loading the gauze pad, span round and climbed onto his chest, knocking him back to the rug and trapping his arms under my folded legs.

Barry whined faintly at this restraint, and rolled his head shyly, in an endeavour to avoid my determined hands. With the little strength he could muster, he dug his trainer heels into the rug and thrust his stomach off the floor a couple of times. Behind me I heard what I imagined was the sweaty slap of his flailing, semi-flaccid cock against his stomach, as he jerked himself into the air. I tried to hold my bucking broncho still and administer the chloroform before he became fully awake. Barry was slick with sweat and it was a challenge to stay on top. Meanwhile, my neighbour, with eyes shut, was grimacing as he continued to evade the pad. However my weight on his chest robbed him of a proper lungful of air and exhausted him considerably. It didn’t take too long to clamp the gauze, double-handed, over his face and feed him enough of the chloro to sap his determination. As his resistance subsided, he sank back into the rug, all muscle tension disappearing as Barry surrendered, once more, to the pad of sweet vapours. I remained sat on him a minute or two more, imagining some Hollywood surprise recovery, but there was none – he was out for the count -then slid down his body to where I’d been pleasuring him before, only to find Barry had lost his hard-on in the struggle.

I stood up from Barry, and looking down upon his half-naked, unresponsive body, felt frustrated that we’d gotten so far and had lost all that momentum. I crouched down to his discarded clothing, to go through the zippered pockets of his nylon tracky bottoms. In the first one I came to I found the ipod Barry had been listening to earlier. In the initial attack, the ear phone jack had obviously been pulled loose from the ipod. The ear buds were nowhere to be found, I realized. I frisked Barry’s inert body for the things, whipping off his tee shirt, and finally seeing his magnificent chest in its entirety for the first time. The ear phones weren’t caught up inside his clothes. They must’ve fallen off him when I was carrying him into the house.

Searching the other pocket in his tracky bottoms, I discovered Barry’s house keys and it dawned on me that his home might be open to intruders. I decided Barry would be safe for a while, dozing on my rug, so I’d better secure the house next door and retrieve the ear phones, wherever they’d fallen. I was quick about it, finding the ear phones lying in the dirt beside the wheelbarrow. A quick look around the side of the house told me Barry had cautiously locked up the house before starting on his garden project. I returned to my sleeping guest with renewed excitement over the plans I had for his body…

djbear - will do! Writing this as I go, so keep an eye on my progress from time to time, would you? I value feedback :)

Nice job, thanks, will follow.

Barry lay just where I had left him, his face bland and expressionless from his drugged state. I knelt to the side of him and rolled Barry over onto his face, moved down to his trainers and dislodged them from his feet. The soles of Barry’s white terry towelling socks were imprinted with grimy impressions of the feet within. I lifted Barry’s left foot and brought it to my face to breathe in its warm, faintly cheesy aroma. I ran my right hand down the defined calf of Barry’s raised leg, along the rise of the back of his muscular thigh, ‘til my hand came to rest on his arse. I sandwiched my fingers between his taut buttocks and ran them down the sweaty crease, ‘til they made contact with the softer tissue of Barry’s anus.

I yanked this cotton sock off with my teeth and proceeded to lick between Barry’s toes before sucking the little piggies. I matched each swallow of the tangy treats with a good finger-rotation of Barry’s defenceless hoop. The insensible guy’s shitter was moist and fudgy with some ‘traffic’ held up there. I pulled out my finger for a good sniff of the traces of shit that clung to it.

I released the right foot from its cotton sock and repeated the process, this time managing to get my left thumb up inside Barry. Yep, gentlemen – we have intruders. I returned Barry onto his back, then pulled him up onto my shoulder so I could carry him down the corridor to the bathroom.

I deposited Barry into the empty bath, his head lolling over the back of the tub. His throat looked long and strong as it extended out of the bath. His adam’s apple protruded sharply from his clean-shaven neck. I hadn’t noticed before, but Barry had a soft cleft in his chin. His thin nose was superb, with great hairless nostrils. Perhaps he plucked them. Maybe he’s not such a fan of hair. That might explain his hairless chest, though not his downy tummy. I ran my tongue over his adam’s apple, up to the cleft, brushed his lips with mine, then took his nose in my mouth and gave it the once-over with my tongue before releasing it. I took a closer look at Barry’s closed eyes – the soft lids and what long lashes he had. Such a handsome, sexy guy I had in my control.

I got some hand towels from the cupboard and used them to tie Barry’s ankles to the handles built into the walls of the bath, halfway down its length. This got me what I needed – his legs out of the way and unimpeded access to his anus.

I replaced the shower head for the stainless steel douche device I’d bought some time ago and adjusted the mixer tap ‘til the water came out warm and with sufficient force for the task ahead.

I lubed the fingers of my right hand with liquid soap, then massaged Barry’s arsehole before entering him and widening his shoot enough to follow my fingers with the douche. The sleek steel implement passed into Barry without any trouble and, to my delight, gave him an immediate hard-on. I spent a while rotating, withdrawing and thrusting the tool into his rectum, dislodging the shit as I went along and playing with Barry’s erection when it pleased me. Every so often, I maintained the opening of Barry’s rectum with two fingers stretched inside him, so that applying firm pressure on his belly sent a jet of warm, shitty water back out.

After I was satisfied my chum was clean as a whistle, I towelled him dry, released his ankles and hauled him back out of the bath to spend some time with me in the bedroom.

Arriving in the bedroom, I tipped Barry onto the double bed. His arms swung over his head with the momentum of his backward descent onto the duvet. His legs hung loose over the side and bent floppily at the knees. I climbed on top of him and buried my face in his left armpit, taking in the aroma of sweat, and licked its surface of matted, dark hair. I gyrated my groin into Barry’s balls and fattening dick and lifted myself a little to gaze at his slack-jawed face, softened by the deep chemical sleep I had forced upon him. I planted a playful kiss on his parted lips, then lowered myself from the bed to kneel down before him. I pulled Barry’s knees apart to nestle between his thighs and decided to give that semi-hard cock some attention. I forced my hands under Barry’s arse and worked my arms through until I could reach the top of his buttocks and his narrowing waist. I grabbed handfuls of firm hip and pulled the unconscious hunk closer to my face. I took Barry’s manhood into my mouth and swallowed hard, drawing the stiffening member into the back of my throat. I worked up and down that monster, feeling it grow steely hard, then I removed my right arm from under him and introduced my fist into the mix, stroking Barry’s cock firmly between mouthfuls.

Barry was fully turned on, even in his slumber. Glancing up the length of his body, I could see his nipples had hardened and, when I worked his cock a bit too vigorously, Barry’s abdominals flexed repeatedly, as if he was on the edge of cumming.

I licked Barry’s balls while I stroked his dick, then slipped my right hand into the crease of his buttocks to locate and tease his ring piece. I wondered, as I rotated my index fingertip around his puckered opening, what Barry got up to with his wife, as he was so readily aroused by ass-play. I removed my hand to spit saliva onto that finger, then pressed it home, right up inside my neighbour’s muscled ass. Barry’s sphincter offered little resistance as I pushed on inside, but spread itself open to receive the intruder. I felt the wall of Barry’s anus warmly enclose my finger as I returned to chowing down on his dick again.

Sucking, sliding up and down that fat cock, wanking him as I fingered his anus, Barry twitched with the electric shocks of repeated orgasms, then the salt taste on my tongue increased and Barry’s stomach muscles began to spasm repeatedly, seconds before his cock bucked like a jack hammer in my head and Barry shot his creamy load into the back of my throat.

Arriving in the bedroom, I tipped Barry onto the double bed. His arms swung over his head with the momentum of his backward descent onto the duvet. His legs hung loose over the side and bent floppily at the knees. I climbed on top of him and buried my face in his left armpit, taking in the aroma of sweat, and licked its surface of matted, dark hair. I gyrated my groin into Barry’s balls and fattening dick and lifted myself a little to gaze at his slack-jawed face, softened by the deep chemical sleep I had forced upon him. I planted a playful kiss on his parted lips, then lowered myself from the bed to kneel down before him. I pulled Barry’s knees apart to nestle between his thighs and decided to give that semi-hard cock some attention. I forced my hands under Barry’s arse and worked my arms through until I could reach the top of his buttocks and his narrowing waist. I grabbed handfuls of firm hip and pulled the unconscious hunk closer to my face. I took Barry’s manhood into my mouth and swallowed hard, drawing the stiffening member into the back of my throat. I worked up and down that monster, feeling it grow steely hard, then I removed my right arm from under him and introduced my fist into the mix, stroking Barry’s cock firmly between mouthfuls.

Barry was fully turned on, even in his slumber. Glancing up the length of his body, I could see his nipples had hardened and, when I worked his cock a bit too vigorously, Barry’s abdominals flexed repeatedly, as if he was on the edge of cumming.

I licked Barry’s balls while I stroked his dick, then slipped my right hand into the crease of his buttocks to locate and tease his ring piece. I wondered, as I rotated my index fingertip around his puckered opening, what Barry got up to with his wife, as he was so readily aroused by ass-play. I removed my hand to spit saliva onto that finger, then pressed it home, right up inside my neighbour’s muscled ass. Barry’s sphincter offered little resistance as I pushed on inside, but spread itself open to receive the intruder. I felt the wall of Barry’s anus warmly enclose my finger as I returned to chowing down on his dick again.

Sucking, sliding up and down that fat cock, wanking him as I fingered his anus, Barry twitched with the electric shocks of repeated orgasms, then the salt taste on my tongue increased and Barry’s stomach muscles began to spasm repeatedly, seconds before his cock bucked like a jack hammer in my head and Barry shot his creamy load into the back of my throat.

Yes, great, nice to follow that story step by step.

I licked Barry’s cock clean of cum, then lifted his legs onto the bed, dragging his body a quarter turn to the head of the bed, rolled him over and over to the side of the bed and pulled the duvet from under him, rolled him back into the middle of the bed and settled the duvet on top of him.

I fetched the chloroform and pad from the coffee table in the lounge, returned to the bedroom, where I put the items on the bedside table, then stripped off and slipped under the duvet to nestle into Barry’s warm, defenceless limbs.

I positioned Barry on his left side and wrapped my right arm about his waist, my hand sandwiched between his thighs, so I had easy access to Barry’s mound of soft pubic hair, his silky balls and still slightly-swollen cock. My left arm I squeezed under Barry to hug his chest, idly playing with his right nipple between my fingertips. I laid my head between Barry’s head and the pillow it rested on. I breathed in the warm scent of his hair, felt the weight of that sleepy head, Barry’s own breath shifting gently in and out, in and out as he slept. I pressed my hard dick into Barry’s lean back, and wriggled down until it was cradled between the cheeks of his pneumatic arse. It was there I allowed myself to dose, until Barry stirred from his sleep.

I threw off the duvet and rolled Barry onto his face, straddling his back quickly and reaching for the chloro and pad beside the bed. Barry was finding the strength to move his arms, which I’d neglected to secure this time. He had limited use of them, pinned down as he was, but all the same he thrashed his arms blindly above his head as I fought to fix the pad to his struggling face.

Pressing the pad in firmly across his open mouth and snorting nose, I pulled a pillow from under his head and sandwiched this on top of his protesting head. This served a dual purpose, it deadened the sound of his defiant screams and robbed Barry of fresh air, so that the escaping fumes of chloro were never far from his face. The muffled yells lost their power as he choked on the shots of chloroform vapour. The arm movements became less coordinated and weaker, he convulsed from time to time, as the tension slowly left Barry’s frame and he collapsed again beneath me. I routinely waited for any shreds of strength to resurface, a minute, maybe two, before releasing the pillow and the pad from Barry’s red and exhausted face.

Last edited:
I had a hard-on from lying close to Barry and now the struggle with him had made me angry/horny. I spread Barry’s butt cheeks wide with both of my hands and applied my tongue to his anus. The sweaty, but clean tissue tasted sweet as I licked and probed Barry’s arsehole. I buried my face into the crack of his ass and chowed on that soft opening. I took my right thumb to the puckered flesh, rubbing it firmly and forcing my thumb deep into Barry with every few strokes.

I squeezed my left thumb inside Barry too, taking that band of muscle, his sphincter, wider by hooking both thumbs behind the opening and around its circumference. I darted my tongue in between my thumbs, touching the soft wall of Barry’s anus, then released the thumbs so his hole would snap tightly around my tongue. I ate Barry’s man pussy for a good while and stroked my dick to keep myself hard. I was in a fever, a frenzy of desire and cruelty – I wanted to fuck this guy and show him who’s boss. He was going to be skewered on the end of my dick soon. I applied some lube to my shaft and continued to wank myself harder. The moment I had steel for a dick, I gave Barry’s arsehole a final working over with a lubed thumb, then I levelled my cock at his weakened opening and pushed my hungry cock home!

I slid inside Barry with surprising ease. I felt the sphincter roll down my shaft and pinch a little at the base of my cock. I grabbed Barry’s hips and withdrew a little, ‘til I almost popped out of his ass, then thrust my cock back in, edged out once again and thrust some more. Barry had a quality ass. I found my rhythm quickly, keeping the sensation that maintained my erection, feeling the wall of Barry’s ass cling to my pounding cock. I moved my hands around in front of Barry now, my palms on his flat stomach. I pulled him as close as I could towards me. His sweaty buttocks made slapping sounds against my own stomach as I stabbed at him.

Without pulling out of him, I dragged Barry face-down to the edge of the bed. His legs fell over the edge of the mattress and his arse stuck in the air a bit, opening access to his anus and enabling me to poke him at different angles. Barry’s dick responded to the presence of my dick in his ass, with a steadily growing erection, which I only noticed when the greasy shaft brushed against the back of my right hand, still clasping his flat tummy. I moved my right hand to grab the fattening member and enclose it in my fist, stroking Barry’s meat as I fucked him from behind.

I fucked Barry like a bunny, rapid jabbing slices into his shit-chute - and jacked his cock like it would snap off. I felt a rise in ecstacy as I knew I was about to come and increased my thrusts up inside him. I pulled my left hand out from under Barry and set it to grab the back of his neck, forcing his face deeper into the mattress as I fucked, fucked – fuck-in’-hell – finally shot my load inside Barry’s tight, sweaty ass…

This could be ...

...the main character... ;)

Attachments

• bcf01.jpg
    bcf01.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 91
  • bcf02.jpg
    bcf02.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 69
  • bcf03.jpg
    bcf03.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 61
don't stop now curiosity. This story goes somewhere worse for your man I'm hoping.

I pulled my dick out of Barry’s abused arse, climbed on top of him, buried my arms under him to hug his torso, then rolled onto my back taking Barry with me. I ended up with Barry sprawled limply upon my chest, his head thrown back over my left shoulder, throat stretched, exposing his sharp adam’s apple. Barry’s arms hung loosely to my sides, his lifeless fingertips brushed my thighs.

I looked sideways at Barry’s inert face. His eyelids remained softly closed. His thin lips were parted by the faint passage of his breathing. His facial features held the expression of profound exhaustion. I ran my right palm across Barry’s erect nipples, down his flat abs to his swollen penis. I grabbed hold of that silky smooth, rigid member and stroked it, building on Barry’s somnambulant arousal. I rearranged my position under Barry so that his great muscular legs could fall free, waving and swinging with the motion of my fist up and down the shaft of his cock. I continued to jerk his tube until Barry’s tummy started to quiver and he finally, mutely shot his second load, this time into my hand.

I lay on the bed, cradling Barry’s smooth, warm body for a while, listening to the purr of his breath, the slow thud of his heartbeat. I put my face to the guy’s neck and breathed in the sexy mix of his sweat and the cologne he wore. I pushed Barry off me and positioned him on his right side, facing me, in a feotal position, his knees drawn up to his chest, his arms folded in front of him. I lay on my side and brought my face close to his, held his head in my hands and closed my lips over his for a slow, tender kiss. His lips were soft and my tongue passed between them without resistance. My tongue met his as it lay against the inside of his right cheek. I rolled my tongue around Barry’s mouth, then I sucked his flaccid tongue into my mouth. I pushed Barry’s tongue back into his head with mine, then pulled away to gaze at my neighbour’s handsome face. I let my right hand wander, tracing the contours of Barry’s shoulders, the ‘V’ of his torso to the trim waist, over the firm ass to his smooth, muscular thighs. I closed in on his face for a second kiss. This time as I entered his mouth I detected that his tongue held a bit more tension than before and it was no surprise when Barry began to cough and gag over the presence of my mouth over his. He was waking up again…

Barry’s eyes fluttered open and hazily tried to focus on me as I leapt to my feet and reached for the chloroform. With Barry on his side, I launched myself behind his folded frame, wrapped my left arm about his neck and brought the chloro pad full into Barry’s face with my right hand. Bringing my weight back onto the bed so that Barry rolled onto me, his awakening legs and arms were robbed of any leverage. Barry was muttering something angrily through the thick gauze as his limbs flailed ineffectively about. I wrapped my legs about his waist and cut down on his ability to shake me off. Barry made some half-assed attempts to rise from the bed, grabbing weakly at my arms around his neck, then as his head became clouded with chloroform once more, he lost focus and returned to a mass of unco-ordinated, pathetic struggling before passing out on me again.

Last edited:
Sweet! Barry's going to have a hell of a headache, if he ever awakens enough.

Back