Love it, both salty taste and creamy texture. I'd rather have a guy cum in my mouth than down my throat, so I can keep it there to taste and feel my tongue swirling the thick jizz around inside my mouth. If I jerk off alone, it goes directly into my mouth (I'm limber enough to get the tip in) or into my hand and then into my mouth. Although I've been fucked, it has always seemed such a waste of a tasty treat. Cum and blood: the divine essence of a man.

When I'm good and horned I don't mind swallowing another guys cum or my own. Once I've shot it's another story, though I've had a bit of my own after I've cum. I'd describe as mildly salty and bitter with a consistency of uncooked eggs.

There's a recipe book out on the web call Natural Harvest with various semen recipes. I don't have it, but it sounds interesting.

There's a recipe book out on the web call Natural Harvest with various semen recipes. I don't have it, but it sounds interesting.

The recipe book looks like fun, especially for a dinner with friends. But I prefer mine straight and unadulterated: thick, creamy, gloppy.

Whenever I suck a guy I always swallow his cum. I'm into giving guys massages with benefits. I'm not a pro at giving massages but I've never had any complaints. My massages are basically a back and butt rub with some massaging of sensual areas. It always include licking balls and sucking cock. For those guys that are into being rimmed I love rimming a nice clean ass. Other benefits can include whatever else the guy might like to do. However, I'm not into real kinky stuff but that can depend on what's considered to be "kinky". But when I'm sucking their cock I always swallow their load. I love feeling their cock throbbing between my lips and the pulsing of the cum flowing as he shoots his load in my mouth.

Last edited:
I LOVE to swallow cum - I made the guy come for one - I LOVE the smell, the taste - it's warm - I just LOVE it

Back