For me it's to be snuffed, strangled while you are lying on your back with your killer who fuck you. Of course the rubbing of his dick on your prostate make you cum whyle you panic and try to struggle.

Just get psyched up, strip off, get boned, stand on the stool then kick away and enjoy the moment as long as possible. Better with someone to help give you pleasure while you kick and dance.

I'd add 'take a really deep breath' before 'kick away' - you only die once, so make the most of it!
Btw, your inbox is full.

An arrow or a single silenced round square in the button. Something I could stop would be ideal but at point blank its unlikely. From there, I'll moan and groan till I'm gone. If the execution wants to aim low after that, I wont care much.

The best way to death? I have two.

My first way to death would be to be beheaded one by one men are led forward and forced to kneel and then we are beheaded one at a time. I watch in horror as the other men are executed and know I will suffer the same gruesome death shortly. When I am next in line I am brought forward by a couple of rough guards and made to drop to my knees onto the blood soaked ground where some of the other men have already died. Now I must kneel there with my neck exposed and wait for the sword to slice off my head and dispatch me from this life. Sweat runs down my chest. My heart is pounding and my stomach churning. The executioner approaches and I see the blade up close - a massive razor sharp sword already wet with the blood of some of the other men. He makes a tiny cut on my bare neck - so a drop of blood will show him where to aim for a perfect decapitation. Then he raises the sword and twirls it a bit to get some speed and force. Then - bam - it comes down on the back of my neck and slices through my spine and out my throat. My brain is concious enough to see my head hitting the ground and my body above me with blood spurting from my neck stump. Then my body crumples forward and I realise I am beheaded and dying fast. Everything goes red then black. Soon my headless corpse will be loaded onto the truck that brought us here and all our executed bodies taken away for disposal. But our severed heads will be impaled on poles and left on display for a few days (till we start to rot).

Second way to death: I would like to loose my head during my Japanese ritual suicide called seppuku where I commit harakiri and my kaishakunin ( seppuku assistant) chop my head of.

Very hot!

The best way to die is in the heat of battle with the anticipation of the kill making my dick hard and ready to pop a load. Out of nowhere I'd like to feel the impact of an arrow or spray of bullets and knock me back off my feet into a trench with my dying comrades ...

I'd love to join you on the battle field ... wonderful way to die.

I can never make up my ind. I watched a man with cancer go from diagnosis to death in a week - would I want that - NO. I am currently working on an estate of a man who got up to go to the bathroom at 4 and got back into bed and just stopped breathing - by time emergency personnel got there he was dead. I am not sure that would be it either. I would like to hang or die in gas chamber.

I can never make up my ind. I watched a man with cancer go from diagnosis to death in a week - would I want that - NO. I am currently working on an estate of a man who got up to go to the bathroom at 4 and got back into bed and just stopped breathing - by time emergency personnel got there he was dead. I am not sure that would be it either. I would like to hang or die in gas chamber.
both hanging and the gas chamber would be fine ends for you djbear.

A .22 caliber bullet in the belly hole while wearing a black turtleneck, jeans , and cowboy boots.

My desire is to watch every fucking one of you die the way you fantasize. One man, one death per day, until every one of you lies in a huge naked pile before me. Then I climb on top of the pile, wallow on the rotting, broken bodies, shoot huge streaming loads of cum...and die...sated and happy.

https://cutedeadguys.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=30590&d=1325796018&thumb=1

Hi oristano, so difficult to choose , sad we can not do all on me :) only one choice possible of course ! that can not be done twice :)
Are you on wickr ? would like to know something about some, liek on that one you put , seems they cut away his cock , possible to bleed til diead cutting the cock away ? if yes, seems to be a good method.

Back