When I give in to deathlust, it will be with a round through the pump, self-delivered if need be, though preferred as a final act of love from my lover...

For me, just being manipulated, played as a toys, and taken in a photo llike a hunt trophee. After, the guys cut my penis, cocks, fisting my ass and cut my body in piece...

One of the reasons I want to be burnt is to avoid having anything left of me after I die. I want to totally disappear, have my body reduced to ashes and dust.

A slow death by burning at the stake nude followed by a huge, very hot fire to reduce my flesh to nothing then have all my charred bones crushed to dust.

Fireboots

i just like to stab in heart and watch him taking his last breath harder and die eye open

acde75f4193a27cd64d92e279bc4dcc9.jpg

Firstly an end to the stupidly long appeal times and immediate execution of the murderer. Muscular jock body no less than 18 stripped and mounted onto the gurney. Dragged there kicked and screaming his limbs fastened in tightly. His young strong muscular body struggling in vain to break the solid leather straps keeping his bulging arms locked tightly in place and a stethoscope and microphone secured over his beating heart filling the entire room with the sound of it it surging in terror... No one there but me and him and the needle that will end his life and seeing it will make him frantically struggle for his freedom.. I will stare into those bright blue eyes looking deep into his soul as the needle pushes inside his chest and punctures his strong beating heart watching as his powerful body arches out in pain and the last few pumps as his heart stops beating and his body relaxes and he lets out his last breath and dies... Before he goes for immediate cremation I want my prize.. With every young muscle stud I take from this world I remove and keep their hearts with a picture to remember the stud it belonged to

Last edited:
Best way to die? I guess my name gives you a clue. No doubt about it - i want some mean, twisted stud to take me, hold me down and skull-fuck me to oblivion. I want to suffocate - then drown in his cum as he fills my lungs with his fucking lust.
But not yet, guys... I love life too much. Even so, it would be a sublime passing, which is probably more endurable than the fate which awaits many of us. Love life, love death... Enjoy.

Being skull fucked to oblivion by a lust-filled beast and drowning in his cum would be a great way to go. I think I'd also like to beheaded by a bearish executioner with an axe on a block. I'd service his every request before I am chopped and he would put me at ease. When the time came for me to kneel, I would strip and he would tie my arms behind me. After resting my head on his block, he would test his aim by touching my neck with the blade. I'd feel the cold, sharp blade and know my end is near. He would touch my shoulder to calm me and as my life ran through my head the chop would come. My head would fall into a basket and my stump would bleed out. As agreed upon before hand, my head would be his for him to take his pleasure with and my stump would be buried in a shallow, unmarked grave.

Would be proud to be your executioner - you would see my muscular hairy toned body with Celtic tattoos wearing only a short tartan kilt and black face mask and carrying a large heavy battle axe and execute you as described I would hold your head up for the. Crowd to see - your lifeless eyes staring forward mouth open dripping blood , neck on the block spurting blood and I toss the head into a basket and your body is carried away to be rolled into an open mass grave being used for the days execution load

(Your mailbox is full ! )

View attachment 70579

Firstly an end to the stupidly long appeal times and immediate execution of the murderer. Muscular jock body no less than 18 stripped and mounted onto the gurney. Dragged there kicked and screaming his limbs fastened in tightly. His young strong muscular body struggling in vain to break the solid leather straps keeping his bulging arms locked tightly in place and a stethoscope and microphone secured over his beating heart filling the entire room with the sound of it it surging in terror... No one there but me and him and the needle that will end his life and seeing it will make him frantically struggle for his freedom.. I will stare into those bright blue eyes looking deep into his soul as the needle pushes inside his chest and punctures his strong beating heart watching as his powerful body arches out in pain and the last few pumps as his heart stops beating and his body relaxes and he lets out his last breath and dies... Before he goes for immediate cremation I want my prize.. With every young muscle stud I take from this world I remove and keep their hearts with a picture to remember the stud it belonged to

OMFG!! This is my very own fantasy. I so want to go this way. Sign me up!!!

Your hot bod will look good strapped down Horg and your big powerful heart will not come willingly but that's OK, nothing worth doing isn't worth a little struggle....but I'll be taking your balls and your cock as well. You're heading for cremation anyways right?! ;)

he would look better being dragged to the gallows, then brought back to life to be executed in the gas chamber and then electrocuted before finally being allowed the release of permanent death.

Electro tortured on an old rusty bedspring, balls and bed wired up, made to ride it for weeks and forced to endure deep throat fucking and swallowing huge loads for the torturer .. Each load comes close to drowning me but not quite. I die when the torturer has had enough of me so he cranks up the voltage and takes a solid hour or two to finally kill me.

That's how I wanna go .. Any takers? I'm game!

The best way to death? I have two.

My first way to death would be to be beheaded one by one men are led forward and forced to kneel and then we are beheaded one at a time. I watch in horror as the other men are executed and know I will suffer the same gruesome death shortly. When I am next in line I am brought forward by a couple of rough guards and made to drop to my knees onto the blood soaked ground where some of the other men have already died. Now I must kneel there with my neck exposed and wait for the sword to slice off my head and dispatch me from this life. Sweat runs down my chest. My heart is pounding and my stomach churning. The executioner approaches and I see the blade up close - a massive razor sharp sword already wet with the blood of some of the other men. He makes a tiny cut on my bare neck - so a drop of blood will show him where to aim for a perfect decapitation. Then he raises the sword and twirls it a bit to get some speed and force. Then - bam - it comes down on the back of my neck and slices through my spine and out my throat. My brain is concious enough to see my head hitting the ground and my body above me with blood spurting from my neck stump. Then my body crumples forward and I realise I am beheaded and dying fast. Everything goes red then black. Soon my headless corpse will be loaded onto the truck that brought us here and all our executed bodies taken away for disposal. But our severed heads will be impaled on poles and left on display for a few days (till we start to rot).

Second way to death: I would like to loose my head during my Japanese ritual suicide called seppuku where I commit harakiri and my kaishakunin ( seppuku assistant) chop my head of.

Oh yeah Arrowman....I'm SOOOO in that scene - me giving and you taking a spear or a bayo in the guts or even an 8 ball firing squad blowing that hot hairy manly chest and belly wide open, while your cock jerks it's juice all over the inside of those hot stretchy pants a yer's :load: :load: :load: :load: :load: :load:

Great story sussexfist and very erotic. However my choice would be beheading at the block by a handsome muscular headsman. And before the happy despatch he would require me to suck him to climax by way of payment for his professional services. It goes without saying that neither of us would be encumbered by unnesessary clothing but would be nicely naked

The best way to death? I have two.

My first way to death would be to be beheaded one by one men are led forward and forced to kneel and then we are beheaded one at a time. I watch in horror as the other men are executed and know I will suffer the same gruesome death shortly. When I am next in line I am brought forward by a couple of rough guards and made to drop to my knees onto the blood soaked ground where some of the other men have already died. Now I must kneel there with my neck exposed and wait for the sword to slice off my head and dispatch me from this life. Sweat runs down my chest. My heart is pounding and my stomach churning. The executioner approaches and I see the blade up close - a massive razor sharp sword already wet with the blood of some of the other men. He makes a tiny cut on my bare neck - so a drop of blood will show him where to aim for a perfect decapitation. Then he raises the sword and twirls it a bit to get some speed and force. Then - bam - it comes down on the back of my neck and slices through my spine and out my throat. My brain is concious enough to see my head hitting the ground and my body above me with blood spurting from my neck stump. Then my body crumples forward and I realise I am beheaded and dying fast. Everything goes red then black. Soon my headless corpse will be loaded onto the truck that brought us here and all our executed bodies taken away for disposal. But our severed heads will be impaled on poles and left on display for a few days (till we start to rot).

Extreme hotness!!

Back