picture one or four. one with no mask and one shot to the middle of chest. i would hyperventilate so maybe remain conscious i watch blood flowing from my chest, then see it slow and know my heart had stopped. then panic as i realize it was over, then fade into blackness. four with the arrow up further threw my body and heart. again seeing the tip sticking out about 2 inches from my chest. watching the blood running downt the shaft and dripping off the tip. panic and gasping for breathe as the blood slows and stops. trying to keep my heart going, but no use.

I agree with the kiltedsoldier ... being shot in the chest, whether in battle or by firing squad, is the best. Although steel in the belly or chest would be almost as good.

what should happen in the real world is harvesting.. organs harvested and used in transplants but instead they are killed in a way that destroys the body. as much as i like a shot to the heart it or the masked pain that is lethal injection it would make more sense to use the organs to save lives rather than waiting for non criminals to get unlucky...

there are thousands of strong young males hearts waiting to be ripped out of their murderous chests and i would happily do it... they could even use the death chambers/gurneys they already have for lethal injection... to be fair it is strongly believed the chinese are harvesting their death row inmates and selling them. they are smart unlike the west who are waiting for people to come forward who dont even know how to donate while murderers are just being wasted

what should happen in the real world is harvesting.. organs harvested and used in transplants but instead they are killed in a way that destroys the body. as much as i like a shot to the heart it or the masked pain that is lethal injection it would make more sense to use the organs to save lives rather than waiting for non criminals to get unlucky...

there are thousands of strong young males hearts waiting to be ripped out of their murderous chests and i would happily do it... they could even use the death chambers/gurneys they already have for lethal injection... to be fair it is strongly believed the chinese are harvesting their death row inmates and selling them. they are smart unlike the west who are waiting for people to come forward who dont even know how to donate while murderers are just being wasted
What a great idea for dealing with the nare-do-wells that have done nothing but crime and murder and have to be housed, fed and given medical attention while so many honest people are suffering. Plus it feeds into my own personal fetish. Tp preserve the organs for transplant I don't think you could use lethal injection - it would damage them - any damage to the chest, stomach etc might cause damage to the organs. I'd pick the guillotine (since a murder would make a very good head doner). Besdies, these young assholes would probably prefer an erotic decapitation than growing old and dying in jail. I think even the guys that are afraid of beheading would get used to it seeng it done numerous times. Every time an emergecy transplant is needed and there's a match the dude is taken to the guillotine in the courtyard, inserts his cock in a vibrator and is stimulated to ecstacy...now his tissue are rich with oxygen - his torso is sped off in an ambulence. The rest of the prisoners as onlookers and get to admire the swiftness the guillotine and the orgasmic finale.

oh ive always loved the story of what the mayans did to men to me it is the best way if i was the one doing the executing. ive always had a heart fetish thats my guilty pleasure. heartbeats + musclemen and im on cloud 9 lol. probably the worst way to die in my view is lethal injection and im not a uni graduate in medicine but something about the current lethal injection dosent ring true to me... itd terrify me because i reakon they suffer in agony!

the first drug simply puts them to sleep (if it even does that).. the second one paralyzes and stops breathing so it the first fails your frozen and cant cry out move and are slowly suffocating... if they are in any way aware or able to feel the potassium chloride should feel like fire in the body ive heard if it was used alone so you cant quite imagine the pain they could be going through, the second drug is the perfect silencer and if the first works he shouldnt feel pain when they stop his heart therefore the second dosent need to be used at all... unless it really does cause pain and torture.

but yeh i believe there are so many people dying needlessly waiting for transplants they will never get and then there are countries just killing killers when they could be used for the first good thing in their lives - their organs

I really do agree: if the evidence is beyond reasonable doubt and they were appointed a truly qualified defense attorney, I'd make the sentence death. I still think beheading would result in the best form of execution to preserve the precious organs - even the cornea and tymbranic membrane could be harvested - even his hair for when that prefer to not be bald. Someday even a huge cock for men that want one. Plus it results in billions less to keep these animals alive, or probate them into the community to continue to do their crimes against the innocent...Plus a true deterant to breaking the law.

Oristano, I'd love to see you strangled or your throat slit while being raped to orgasm, then your mouth and anus stuffed with vegetables, roasted and eaten.

The best way to die is in the heat of battle with the anticipation of the kill making my dick hard and ready to pop a load. Out of nowhere I'd like to feel the impact of an arrow or spray of bullets and knock me back off my feet into a trench with my dying comrades, ripping open my cammos as my chest pooled in blood. I'd lay there unable to move, barely breathing, waiting for the sniper to end me and turn my torso into maggot fodder. I'd see him come over the edge of the trench and aim his weapon. I'd try to get up, kicking my combat boots into the mud, only to be blasted back by a final volley. My cock would explode its death wad and I'd piss down my leg as I lay with my dying soldier comrades and passed from life into death, leaving only a death stare into oblivion. My killer would jump into the trench, grab my cock and balls and cut them lose from my torso. He'd take them as reminders of his man kill from that trench.

I look at the condemned watching todays gassing, condemned are given a choice between this where we strap the convict scum into the gas chamber and drop in a single cyanide pellet every ten minutes till their hearts stop. got two convicts choking in there right now, other choice is lethal injection of the potassium compound to stop their heart, nothing to keep them from expressing their final agonies there as they are strapped on the gurney getting only the drug that will cause them agony that only ends when the drug stops their hearts. the dying convicts are gasping and choking, the condemned that got the pleasure of watching the executions are looking terrified at their destiny. no matter how they die they know their deaths will be hard and agonizing.

Back