dteller1981

Forum Newcomer
It seems like a lot of guys on here are into extreme torture, etc... Is there anyone interested in just fucking and snuffing a guy quickly?

I've decided that it's time to check out of this life, and that's how I want to go.

Ideal situation would be a guy lets me blow him, then fucks me, then either puts a bullet in my skull or snaps my neck. This could either be done while i'm being fucked or immediately after. I don't want to be tortured, although the fucking itself might be considered a kind of torture because I don't have very much experience with that and I usually find it pretty painful to be fucked.

I don't really care what you look like, as long as you can get it up and would go through with killing me.

I'm 42, 5'10" 208, average looking, white, and in upstate NY.

Serious.

wish you to find the one to do it, ...

While I believe that everyone should have the right to decide when they want to leave this realm, I think it's important for you to realize the legal implications for anyone who assists you. Even if they are only present when you do yourself in, they are obligated to act in an appropriate manner to discourage your actions and notify the authorities. Someone who assists you no matter how willing you are could go to prison for a long time.

The last thing most of our CDG members want is for you to end your life. Death comes all too soon as it is while we are leaning to live our lives. We act out our death fantasies because it entertains our darker side. If we actually died, we'd miss out on the opportunity to try new things and meet new companions. It looks as though you haven't participated much in CDG. Maybe you could join in for a while before you decide to take the final option.

There are various means to play on the edge, close to death. If you were to try it, you might find permanent death to be worth putting off. Talk to us about why you want to die. This is a forum of people who will really take an interest in what you have to say.

Sorry about this post. I just got carried away with a fantasy. I'm NOT really looking for a snuffer. Thanks for your concern.

At the moment of death, the contractions on the guys cock who is fucking you would drive him wild!

Back