My favourite dead guy of all time, I am sure there is a video of his autopsy.

I love you Eric

0.jpg

Great memorial vid. He was awesome!

Great memorial vid. He was awesome!

Man I really love him, I can't stop thinking about him I am sure there are morgue photos and video. I have posted thousands of dead and alive guys, have fucked many in real life but honestly Eric beats them all dude is pure perfection - inanse body sweet in the face so cute aint human.

adgBqYza.jpg

ERIC, Love of my life, I want you!!!

Amazing body, for me Eric is the most handsome dead young guy of all time.

:hahahahha:

He is like another species yeah so handsome dude aint human

Merry Christmas Eric Ferraz

christmas-193.jpg

Eric, Merry Christmas baby I love you! I still can't belive they autopsied you, buried you once and then exhumed you!

You are not forgotten, you are the cutest dead guy on this entire site for me!!!

If you were my boyfriend I wouldn't let anyone come closer to you let alone touch and hurt you.

very good looking! just no words to explain his beauty! can only imagine how great his feet looks ;)

Dude is out of this world, it's not just his feet; he had perfect body proportions and was absolutely sweet in the face, love his smile, love his eyes...it's almost unbeliavable he was spread out stark naked on a morgue table and cut up.

adgBqYza.jpg

Dude is out of this world, it's not just his feet; he had perfect body proportions and was absolutely sweet in the face, love his smile, love his eyes...it's almost unbeliavable he was spread out stark naked on a morgue table and cut up.

It's very cute, Meatpie, the way you talk about him. I agree with you, he's was an pure beauty. None of us is immortal but some men seem to be on Earth only to be sublimated in the death...

Hi Eric,

It's 2013 man...I know you can't see still there are a few things I want to say to you.

It's been exactly a year since your croak...you are probably completely melted by now. How are your feet?

I want you to know that not a single day goes by without me thinking of you.

I still can't believe you are dead.

I know you were very scared when you got murdered and fought for life but death overwhelmed you.

You are the most beautiful dead guy on Earth for me....and I have posted thousdands of dead dudes.

I am sure the necro guys at the morgue were amazed when they undressed you stark naked and stretched you on the cold slab, there is just no other way.

Did they wash your beautiful face & feet with cold water? Sick fucks.

I am sure they took pics but will never release them.

Back