Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice set. think hat's the first I've seen from Germany - well, barring WII of course.

Thanks Meatpie. Looks like the second-last guy has cummed copiously as well as pissed his jean cutoffs?

Of the Germans in #0781, the one man appears to have gone to the trouble of tying himself a proper hangman's noose with a thick rope. Earned himself a wicked ligature mark! It appears his suspension point was at the left ear. Nicely done. You don't see that often.

To go to that trouble, as I would, is a good indication that it was more than just an impulse suicide. He wanted to hang and took measures to do a fine job of it. I wouldn't be surprised if he bound his hands in some fashion. No doubt made sure he was fully suspended however he did it. I would love to see nice pics of him dangling from that noose he made! I bet he'd like us to see too!

I noticed the thick noose too. It is certainly the type of rope one usually sees in historical photos of criminals being executed by hanging. Though I would have guessed something thinner would be more effective, one has to trust the professionals. Over the centuries, the justice system got hangings down to an absolute science.

I don't think so, but I don't have a particularly good eye for executions so I I may be wrong. Anyway we're blessedly free from the 'Repost Police' culture here - there's so many good pics, over a 10-year period, that no one can avoid the occasional repost.
Looks like the guy second from the left in this one http://www.khazarnama.ir/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/IMG10413146.jpg has shat his trousers.
And you're a newbie - welcome, and congratulations on a good first post.
:welcome colour: :hang:

I have a confession to make. Over the last few months I’ve downloaded all sorts of batches for cdg, mostly but not all hangings - then instead of disciplining myself to check them and post them, I’ve gone on to look for more instead. Normally I do check a batch before posting, to remove any obvious duplicates, totally crap images, females, wrong categories, obvious reposts etc. So New Year’s resolution - forr the next week or so I’m going to restrain myself from new searches until I’ve cleared my backlog, even if that means some batches get posted unchecked. So my apologies in advance for the mistakes and reposts which will undoubtedly slip through - I only hope I don’t go and repost a whole batch, or someone else’s stuff which I downloaded to look at more closely.
So let’s start - this lot seems to be all Iran including one suicide as well as the normal executions. And the guys in the white and the grey trackies have definitely shat them as they dangled and strangled in public.

Hmm, I didn't do very well at that, did I? A number of reasons, including computer problems - however I've just got a new system so I may yet catch up!
There's one snag with this batch, from Indonesia sometime in the second half of last year - a lot of them are very small. In fact I've deleted a lot which were just too small to be worth it. I suspect my old system may have just downloaded the thumbnails - I was having a lot of problems. If you see anything you'd really like to see larger, it's worth searching under 'gantung diri' with 'last year' filter - and do post if they're seriously good.

Another Indonesian batch - a bit better than the last, but I'm sure some of the originals were much bigger!

Still in Indonesia, these guys came in their pants as they died (according to their informative local news sites).

These guys shat themselves (just about visible in some cases).

And these guys did both, so they had quite a hanging - as I am sure did many of the other guys in this thread though we are not told!

And one ahorcado - quite nice, though I'll admit I don't know why he ended up in a folder of his own.

And some enforcados (ie Brazil) to end the evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back